My music

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cyphercat

Banned
Jun 22, 2013
380
5
0
Something I took from the world with me was a form of music that I was writing. It's secular I guess. It's not intended to glorify God, it was intended to make me feel certain emotions such as happiness and longing. When I was in the world I admired three artists named Proswell, Machine Drum, and Ilkae. Their music was not secular in the usual sense. This music made you think about when you were young and playing video games. This music made you nostalgic. It is worldly music. It does not glorify God. But it is clean and does not seek to put an impure spirit in the mind of the listener.
Boards of Canada was another group I liked. They used sounds that made you think of being a child and playing outside again. I can't see that as anything but a good thing. It may not be godly, but it is certainly different from the sexually charged, murderous fare that passes for music in the world!
I am in the process of writing a musical release like this, nostalgia for video games, thinking back to when I was a child, inspired by my daughter. I will give it free to the CC community because I do not want to make the world dance to my music. It is Christian Chat only!
 

Attachments

  • Anchor..jpg
    Anchor..jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 122