J
J-Kay-2
Guest
Well those who know me are never shocked at
some of my 'goofy' ways.
Today I had to go pick up new glasses. I walked
out and went straight to a truck that had a locked
door on passenger side. I wondered why my
husband was not unlocking the door. I looked
up and saw no one in it. As I looked across
the window to the truck parked beside the one
I tried to get in, I see my husband sitting in our
truck, grinning ear to ear.
The trucks were same color, but those new glasses
didn't know the difference. LOL.
Actually, we needed to laugh and once again God
allowed us to get our "internal jogging". God has
a wonderful sense of humor. I am so glad He
orders my steps. And especially glad there was
not a man sitting behind the wheel of the truck
I tried to get into.
As Always,
Judy ~ 4.17.14 J~K~2
some of my 'goofy' ways.
Today I had to go pick up new glasses. I walked
out and went straight to a truck that had a locked
door on passenger side. I wondered why my
husband was not unlocking the door. I looked
up and saw no one in it. As I looked across
the window to the truck parked beside the one
I tried to get in, I see my husband sitting in our
truck, grinning ear to ear.
The trucks were same color, but those new glasses
didn't know the difference. LOL.
Actually, we needed to laugh and once again God
allowed us to get our "internal jogging". God has
a wonderful sense of humor. I am so glad He
orders my steps. And especially glad there was
not a man sitting behind the wheel of the truck
I tried to get into.
As Always,
Judy ~ 4.17.14 J~K~2