My parents think I am crazy becasue...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
My folks quit worrying about my sanity when they realized that I'm content with my lack of it. :D

K

kayem77

Hey! I'm not the only one! :)

I love walking through residential areas around 7-10. One evening I was walking around the commercial areas of town until closed to 1:30.

Walking around commercial areas sounds fun but I already have a ticket to pay and don't feel like paying a ticket for loitering anytime soon. I hate it when the government tells me where and where not to walk :(.

Aug 2, 2009
Walking around commercial areas sounds fun but I already have a ticket to pay and don't feel like paying a ticket for loitering anytime soon. I hate it when the government tells me where and where not to walk :(.
what?! Seriously?! where did this happen? Were you standing around or walking? thats so unfair.

K

kayem77

what?! Seriously?! where did this happen? Were you standing around or walking? thats so unfair.

I should've been more clear haha I got a ticket for double buckling not for loitering :) but I've seen all the signs around commercial areas that say ''No Loitering'' and I don't know if you actually get a ticket for that....but I don't wanna risk it, I already have 172$ to pay :D.

I

Ice00Man

I'm Sorry but my mom knows I'm crazy - stopped to worry and started to pray.

I

ilavjesus

my parents think im crazy coz i broke up my most kind,caring,loving and almost perfect boyfriend:(

Feb 11, 2012
Heb 13:5Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

You have one, give the others away to who ever the Lord puts on your heart to share with. Maybe you have the means to own 3 boards, but you may have a friend that cant afford one, so you could share with him or her.

Its not wrong to have possessions, but do not let them have you! I should know, I was living in great idolatry, greed, and covertness, for many years,until I repented of it all, gave much of it away to the poor, got out of financial debt, and now live within my means.

But remember if you spend your time indulging in these pastimes, more than you seek truth, and study the word to show yourself approved to God, then you are coveting up Idols!

So repent, clear your heart, seek truth with all your heart and soul, get hot for God and living a clean righteous life, with a heart made pure through faith and repentance.

Then you will be able to see clearly why seeking after material possessions is wrong, and can lead to idolatry! If your heart is pure, then your motives will be also.

Last edited:
A

adekruif

Heb 13:5Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

You have one, give the others away to who ever the Lord puts on your heart to share with. Maybe you have the means to own 3 boards, but you may have a friend that cant afford one, so you could share with him or her.

Its not wrong to have possessions, but do not let them have you! I should know, I was living in great idolatry, greed, and covertness, for many years,until I repented of it all, gave much of it away to the poor, got out of financial debt, and now live within my means.

But remember if you spend your time indulging in these pastimes, more than you seek truth, and study the word to show yourself approved to God, then you are coveting up Idols!

So repent, clear your heart, seek truth with all your heart and soul, get hot for God and living a clean righteous life, with a heart made pure through faith and repentance.

Then you will be able to see clearly why seeking after material possessions is wrong, and can lead to idolatry! If your heart is pure, then your motives will be also.
The answer is yes. In fact not only the board, but the bindings as well. :)

When I ride by myself, which is 99% of the time, I listen to praise music....the best of both worlds!

Another one for me: My parents think I'm crazy because I want to go skydiving.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Another one for me: My parents think I'm crazy because I want to go skydiving.
"Jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft is not a natural act" Gunny Highway, Heartbreak Ridge

I tend to agree with him. :)

Aug 2, 2009
I should've been more clear haha I got a ticket for double buckling not for loitering :) but I've seen all the signs around commercial areas that say ''No Loitering'' and I don't know if you actually get a ticket for that....but I don't wanna risk it, I already have 172$ to pay :D.
Wow that's still crazy! $172 is more than a speeding ticket! :eek: You'd think it would be like $10 or something.

K

kayem77

Wow that's still crazy! $172 is more than a speeding ticket! :eek: You'd think it would be like $10 or something.

You would think....the bad thing is that the court of San Bernardino doesn't think like us .

Deva_1972

Nov 3, 2011
Well, this really only applies to my mom - she thinks I am crazy because of my off the wall and sometimes edgy sense of humor....she doesn't get it at all! LOL