My Passion

  • Thread starter Thread starter empowered
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

empowered

Guest
Looking towards the volcano in my rearview mirror, the angels say speak softly, tread lightly. The number of people rejecting the truth on this earth is volatile. Where the streets carbuncle and hyde intersect I am making my stance.
Rivers of water are flowing through me and children of every race color and creed are with me. I am nobody and everyone at the same time. I see the world through His eyes, with the majesty and clarity of the body of Christ. An eye in the body of Christ. I am empowered.
It's time to come inside little ones. It's getting late, take my hand. Allow me to open the door for you.

empowered*
simply say

Dear Heavenly Father I am sorry for having ignored you for so long. I believe that you created me and sent your only son to die for my sins that I might be forever with you. I take your hand now and ask you to carry me, in Jesus mighty name I believe, amen.