My Pillow dude interviewed by leftie RE messed up election machines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
not sure how much legs the crooked voting machine story has....

Billyd

May 8, 2014
It appears that Dominion is fighting back with $1.3B lawsuits against Giuliani, Powell and Lindell.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
the devil and his minions will fight all the way to the pit.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Jimmy Kimmel’s Interview with Mike Lindell - YouTube

(It's interesting that the talk show host mentions Congress's filibuster... then he goes on to filibuster Mr. Lindell so as to keep him from talking (much) about the crooked machines (uh... allegedly crooked machines)
I suggest that those interested pray for the truth to come out. Lord Jesus said that secrets will be exposed. God knows what really happened. We are exhorted to pray for those who lead us. God is neither Republican nor Democrat. We should be praying for leaders instead of complaining. Christians get the leaders they pray for. My prayers around election times are for God to give us the leaders that we need, not those we deserve.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
It appears that Dominion is fighting back with $1.3B lawsuits against Giuliani, Powell and Lindell.
stupid if the evidence is for real and i say it is.. Guiliani was never one to just.. i dunno... make up stuff, ditto Powell

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I suggest that those interested pray for the truth to come out. Lord Jesus said that secrets will be exposed. God knows what really happened. We are exhorted to pray for those who lead us. God is neither Republican nor Democrat. We should be praying for leaders instead of complaining. Christians get the leaders they pray for. My prayers around election times are for God to give us the leaders that we need, not those we deserve.
well, "we" don't deserve anything. Some deserve this or that and some do not. Everyone is responsible for his own Christian journey...

not good to lump peple into groups like the dims do

know1

Aug 27, 2012
God may not be a politician but he is anti-demonic rat and pro-republican for the United States of America.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
God may not be a politician but he is anti-demonic rat and pro-republican for the United States of America.
amen, bro! (assuming u are a bro)

Besides, God is a politician in the sense that He wants to be the One in Control

too bad God doesn't always get what He wants, to say the flippin least..

know1

Aug 27, 2012
amen, bro! (assuming u are a bro)

Besides, God is a politician in the sense that He wants to be the One in Control

too bad God doesn't always get what He wants, to say the flippin least..
I am indeed a man and a child of God, so if you are born again then I am, what you might call, a bro.