My prayer request.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trusty
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Trusty

Guest
I have always been a middle christain (i.e)be inbetween good and evil,i have always wanted to renounce my evil deeds but after some peroid of time i see my self doing the same things i had earlier renounced.I want God to help me abstain from my x deeds and turn me a new leaf.Amen.
 
aussie everyone struggles...I dont think Trusty is in the middle at all really...I mean the fact athat he is struggling and such, still has a consience.....um trusty....really, find someone to be ccountable to. talk...and really see what can happen or change. I tell you, this is good to do. dont be discouraged.
 
Thanks guys.But i do not have a accountability partner maybe ima get one.And i feel encouraged for this is what i had been searching for.And for that site given to me ima go there and work out my life.Thanks once again everyone who cares.