My prayers alone not yet answered

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yahyaka

Dec 6, 2021
Hi brothers and sisters, I am going through hard days for few months now and it seems like my prayers not been answered all this time. I try to be faithful and believe that is for a reason and I trust that I can’t see the whole picture or know God’s bigger plan. I try to stay motivated but really started to feel temptation, reason why I’m asking you to pray with me that God our Lord may keep my faith strong and show me his presence in my life as he always did so that I can walk life turbulence in confidence that I’m not alone in the storm.
Thank you for taking the time and praying with me
Blessings to you all

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Hi brothers and sisters, I am going through hard days for few months now and it seems like my prayers not been answered all this time. I try to be faithful and believe that is for a reason and I trust that I can’t see the whole picture or know God’s bigger plan. I try to stay motivated but really started to feel temptation, reason why I’m asking you to pray with me that God our Lord may keep my faith strong and show me his presence in my life as he always did so that I can walk life turbulence in confidence that I’m not alone in the storm.
Blessings to you all
Biblically there are reasons God may not respond to our prayers.

It could be due to unrepentant sin.

It could be that we ask with wrong motives.

It could be He is having us wait.

Or God could say no.

So we must always check ourselves before we come to God.

If you are like Job who is living in a righteous state, can not think of any unrepentant sin, and is wondering where is my God in this suffering. Then like Job we must always remember who God is and that our lives on Earth can often be hard but God will never leave you.

You may feel like He is asleep at the stern of the boat as the storm threatens to kill you but in reality, God has already told you His promises. Like the disciples in the boat, Jesus told them lets get in the boat and go to the other side. NOTHING was going to stop them from reaching the other side. All they needed to do was rest with Jesus. God's sovereignty is still in control and this life is not the best to come.

Jun 12, 2021
Blessings to you all
Check if you are God's elect or nonelect.

After God gave me the Holy Spirit, by read the 10 commandments, I found proof that TV, movies, watching sports (violence like football, covet their lives and they are idols), novels, music, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons.

Link below to continue reading.

https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...games-and-computer-games-are-all-sins.199859/
I assume more than 99% of the world population are nonelects.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Blessings to you all
Hey Yahyaka.. its not what any one says. Its what He said in His word. Its written God always hears the righteous. You are in right standing thats also known as righteousness because you believe in Jesus. Its not what you do its what Christ did. God is faithful to what Christ has already done. All of this is written. Faith.. we really need to work our faith. I like to use.. say you drive to work and you never can park close. So you pray for a closer parking space. Its something you need..its not going against the word of God and its not for personal gain. You just ask the Father in Jesus name. You then know not wonder but know He hears you. He said if we know He hears us then we know we have the petitions we asked for. His WILL is His word.

But know His word also says.. if we doubt were like a ship tossed back and forth let not that man think he will get anything from God. Doubt always stops God. Again its written with out faith we can never please Him. It only becomes doubt when we listen to that thought and then keep it. We all get those "it wont happen, your not healed".. toss those out. NO God supplies all of my needs and by His strips I was healed. Peter and John at the gate. When that man was healed "Silver and gold I don't have but what I do have give I unto you in JESUS name". Keep reading. Later they said to the people "why do you look at us as if we did this by our own power. Its FAITH IN THAT NAME.

One day we were driving home and I wanted to help my wifes faith so I started to pray about something.. then I stopped. This thought I never get crossed my mind. I stopped just as I started to pray and said "you already know what I am going to pray. You already set into motion the answer before I even finish praying" This evolved so much. It would have taken days to plan all this out. To happen at the perfect moment. See I wanted it all to happen in about 10 min.

Man I don't know why this happened at the age of 60 and not 20. It was one of those teaching moments. 10 min later He answered it.. I cried.. I was SO AMAZED at... it would be impossible to happen exactly as I asked. Man I just KNEW He already did it. That I PRAY WISH always happened. We all have had this happen at some point.

We tend to pray for something and then put God on some time limit. Everyone has a will and GOD will not brake it yet.. He already saw it all. Endless paths yet nothing is impossible with GOD and with that have CHRIST in us. Focus on who your FATHER is. Focus on who is IN YOU! Your Father is GOD and that WORD He has to keep that word. If GOD said it GOD will do it. Remember His will IS His word. When I pray about anything I always repent.. I make sure I MEAN IT. This way there is NOTHING between me and Him. Fear when it comes.. in the middle of fear I don't care.. I say His word.. I remind Him of His word.. God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. God knows His word.. the ENEMY needs to hear it :) Its when the enemy knows that we know that w know.. when we resist him when we stand and then stand on His word. No matter what we see hear feel know GOD will keep His word.

So don't believe a word I say. You read His word.. you ask HIM to open your eyes. If you have not ask about Luke 11 13. Just do what He said :) Believe.. thats it. He will never go against our will. He is NOT against you.. He loves you He is for you. He does not condemn you for there is no condemnation to them in Christ Jesus. You are in right standing and are seated in heavenly places.

See He said.. we have not because we ask not or we ask for the wrong reasons. Just talk to Him.. be your self....haha He already knows you but.. loves to hear about every part of your life. He wants to be in all of it. Take the time to listen. If we goof up get up dust off and keep going. The hardest part for me is forgiving my self. I learned about righteousness because He told me. I said my heart convicts me 24/7 of sin. I told Him I quit.. I was. He just asked me "what is righteousness?" I said ok ok righteousness is right standing with God. He asked "how do you get righteousness?" I said by believing in Jesus. Something happened.. I could not stop crying.

He was showing me how He sees me. He sees me through what Christ has already done. I still had to go to the bible and make sure that was written. I had heard it.. so know He hears you. KNOW He will answer.. in JESUS name. If I offended forgive me

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
God has set a time for everything... May God hear and grant His children's requests as they align with His perfect will. Thank You, Lord for hearing, in Yeshua's mighty name.

AdaKelKen

Aug 28, 2021
instrumentofpraise.org
Blessings to you all
Lord you are good even in hard times and you are able to convert present afflictions'to 'weights' of glory. Thank you that you have and will not give @Yahyaka more than he can bear. In all this, you are crafting and showing him the way out! Thank you for your faith and strength to navigate these trying times - that after these tests and trials, he'll come out as gold - purer, stronger, and richer. Thank you for his victory in Jesus' name, Amen 🙏

Aug 30, 2021
Blessings to you all
God I pray that you will answer this pray of Yahyaka. Lord you promised to work everything out for good in our lives. Fill Yahyka with your sweet peace, in Jesus name.