My prayers are being answered!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 12, 2021
I have lost everything! And have literally been on the brink of death and pretty much almost lost my faith. But there was little part of me and Jesus spoke to me and told me to not loose faith and keep praying and today my prayers were answered, one after another, after another, after another. I am so thankful. I still have a long road ahead and big battles to fight, please keep me in your prayers that God continues to give me strength to win these battles. Amen

Rhomphaeam

Dec 14, 2021
England
www.nblc.church
I have lost everything! And have literally been on the brink of death and pretty much almost lost my faith. But there was little part of me and Jesus spoke to me and told me to not loose faith and keep praying and today my prayers were answered, one after another, after another, after another. I am so thankful. I still have a long road ahead and big battles to fight, please keep me in your prayers that God continues to give me strength to win these battles. Amen
Praise God for your strengthened faith. Remember to serve Christ and to bear witness of Him - even with the stranger - because we simply do not know whom we are speaking to. Let Christ be your strength and your increase be to His glory.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
This is best news glorifying our Creator, our God, our Savior, and our friend, OUr everything in everything. God is able, He will provide. amen