my situation

  • Thread starter Thread starter godzsoldier21
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

godzsoldier21

Guest
Hello CC I am new to this blog and chat thing. I just figured I'd give it a try. I just wanted to discuss my situation. I'm currently getting divorced..I have three kids a step son(kinda never adopted but consider him my own) a four year old and a 8 month old..those kids are my world. The situation in which we are getting divorced is because i wasn't happy. And yes I was unfaithful and I do regret and repent but in a twisted way I am happier that portion of my life..my soon to be ex wife took my kids last Nov before Thanksgiving I have only seen them twice since then a total of seven days...I'm going crazy ...I fight with anger and hatred every minute of my day...this process has been long I just want my kids back.