my son

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveG
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DaveG

Guest
I have not seen my son in a long time. I need a miracle, and there is nothing I can do which puts me in the postion of trusting and needing God to do it.
 
Praying for Divine intervention, God's favor and His perfect will in Jesus name !!!
Romans 8:28-32

The Lord bless you and keep you may His face ever shine upon you,
Dawnbreaking
 
I pray the Lords will be done in both your lives. What God has brought together let not man tear apart. The Lord chose you to be this boys father, HE CREATED this union and let not man tear you apart. I pray the Lord give you peace during this time and that you will trust in Him to work in both your lives.

God Bless You. Praise the Lord because He is worthy. It's hard to do when things are not going our way, but God is ALWAYS worthy of our praise. Amen.
 
I am praying for you and your family.

may God give your heart peace
Faith is more than believing that God will provide our needs.. its knowing that he will.

blessings
 
Dear Brother,

I was just praying for you and The LORD wanted me to remind you what it says in Malachi..........Read from Chapter 4 vs. 1- Read the chapter, it's

only 6 verses, and especially read verses 5 + 6 - Verse 6 says this: ......He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to the fathers.....

Read the whole chapter, it will make more sense....

Blessings on you My Friend, I am agreeing with you in prayer............

SeekinHIM
 
I have not seen my son in a long time. I need a miracle, and there is nothing I can do which puts me in the postion of trusting and needing God to do it.


as long as you and your son are one with the lord, do not worry.. you have... ETERNITY!
 
I have not seen my son in a long time. I need a miracle, and there is nothing I can do which puts me in the postion of trusting and needing God to do it.

I dont understand what you mean, but it sounds like you are saying that you don't trust God, or need God.... maybe it's not for me to understand.... I will pray for you any way.

Lord God, we come in the name of Christ Jesus. Holy Father we are asking you to help this family, and restore what has been broken, and help his son to forgive, and have compassion on his dad, Lord I am asking that you do this in the next few days, Father please, open their hearts to receive from you, thy love and peace, Lord your joy and hope for a full future of closeness and togetherness. Father pour out your Holy Spirit on this situation, for you said it is not by might nor by power but by your Spirit. Lord open up the doors that has been shut to the love and communication for this dad and his son. and we ask you Lord God; our friend, that you close all doors that caused his son to not want to contact his dad. For for we know if you do it noone can change it.
Lord we ask you to do it right now, in the name of Jesus Christ, we pray.