My son

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Ariel82

Don't want to talk about it but could use a lot of prayer. Thanks

A

Ariel82

Thanks for your prayers. Anyone have advice on how to raise teenage boys?

May 17, 2018
"I pray that whatever difficult situation you have with your son let it be broken and let the healing begin in Jesus name."

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God bless Ariel82 and this unspoken prayer request, please bless and you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Jun 18, 2013
Abba Father we pray for Ariel82 and her son. Let all issues be resolved in thy glorious name. Amen

A

Ariel82

I e-mail a request to the principal. Keeping it all in prayers and truth and love prevails.

Feeling kind of stress and uneasy in heart....wonder if this is what panic attacks feel like?

gramabrendab

Jan 5, 2017
In answer to your prayer request,

Father, I come before you bringing you my sister and her concerns for her son. These are Your children Father. You know the needs, You know their pain, You know their circumstances and what needs to happen. You are already wherever they are going, waiting for them to arrive. Thank You that we can stand in the blessed assurance that You are aware, You care, You hear our prayers. Give both Mother and son Your peace. Amen

I have always said, "Raising my sons taught me to pray." Taught me to trust. They were such delights when they were small. I love the fresh approach of young boys and the delight they bring to their Mama. But as the teen years approached and the hormones kicked in they became strangers in my house often times.

I asked God to help me to love them unconditionally and for them to be able to rely on my love. I asked God to help me see the delight and encourage it. I asked God to give my DH and I wisdom and a solid foundation from which to launch these boys into manhood. I ask God for understanding, a firmness in my relationship to my heavenly Father and for me to be an example. I asked that when my children were wrong they would be caught so that correction of course could be applied. There is a poem "How to pray for your children" and I prayed it daily and sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Hear me, Oh Father and protect my children as we go thru this harrowing time. Amen.

HeavenHearMe

Dec 11, 2016
Precious lord, intervene in her behalf. Give her favor in whatever is burdening her. Give her your peace and help her release her cares to you. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for your prayers. Anyone have advice on how to raise teenage boys?

I help to raise 3 boys and there were times, especially with our youngest one, where I thought I'd never get through it BUT my advice to you would be to pray over them daily! Reaffirm you love for them, daily and set boundaries and rules and STICK TO THEM. Ask the Lord to help you in the area of wisdom, patience and to speak only what you know He wants you to speak into their lives. Be encouraged, God is not finished with them yet or with you!!!

A

Ariel82

Thanks...I need to pray more.