L
Laura_Dee
Guest
Lift me up, from the clouds so grey
wipe these tears I've cried, all away
Fly me high, on the wings of a dove
heal my broken heart, with your undying love
If I stumble, help me stand
Lord guide me with your precious hand
and if I die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take
Touch my eyes, so that I may see
a clearer understanding, of my life
Fill my heart with desire, so that I may be
a better mother, and a loving wife
If I stumble, help me stand
Lord guide me with your precious hand
and if I die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take,....Amen
wipe these tears I've cried, all away
Fly me high, on the wings of a dove
heal my broken heart, with your undying love
If I stumble, help me stand
Lord guide me with your precious hand
and if I die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take
Touch my eyes, so that I may see
a clearer understanding, of my life
Fill my heart with desire, so that I may be
a better mother, and a loving wife
If I stumble, help me stand
Lord guide me with your precious hand
and if I die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take,....Amen