my son's depression

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
248
253
63
Indiana
Please ask God to help my son Jakeb's depression and maybe even give him joy tonight. Please pray that God keeps him safe and happy. He has had a very hard past with depression and it scares me. Please ask Jesus to hug him, heal him and give him joy. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you and thank you. Carmen
 
Carmen, I am lifting Jakeb up in prayer tonight. May the Lord surround him with His peace, guard his mind, and fill his heart with joy that only Jesus can give. I survived things I don’t even name, and I know God’s mercy is greater than any darkness. I pray that Jakeb feels the Lord’s embrace, that depression loses its grip, and that hope rises strong in him. May God bless you both and keep you in His light.
 
  • Like
Reactions: crmvet