My testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 8, 2019
It is my Christian duty to testify today that Jesus Christ has saved me from sin and death and delivered me from demonic forces.

Spiritual warfare is real and God and His Angels are fighting for every single soul to be saved.

In the past years, God has worked in my life to slowly turn me away from my wicked ways and save me from sin.

It was a long and painful process and I was humbled over and over until I finally understood what is at stake.

I was proud, I thought I knew it all, yet my life was hellish. I was an alcoholic (sober 4+ years), I smoked weed and occasionally did other drugs, I was an adulteress, I was mentally ill, I was abusive to myself and my loved ones, I was lonely, greedy, materialistic and vain. I dabbled in the occult, tarot cards and astrology.

In March this year, after battling depression for years, I was suicidal.
I was on medication, I tried many things, nothing really worked and I was losing the will to live.

I gave up, I surrendered and started praying for several days, in tears, for God to save me. I was not a believer...but in my desperation I admitted that I could do nothing right and that I needed help from God.
I prayed and studied the Bible, read theological books and listened to apologetics and preachers to get to know Jesus Christ as best as I can and I dedicate time to study and serve God every day.

I am not suicidal anymore, I gave my life to God and I am also free of any and all medication. My prayers were answered and I was healed.
I do not know how it happened, but it did, all glory to Jesus.

G

Godsgirl83

Praise God! Welcome to CC! Here is a Bible scripture for you to stand on:
Psalm 118:17 says:
"I will not die but live, and proclaim what the Lord has done!"
Blessings!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
It is my Christian duty to testify today that Jesus Christ has saved me from sin and death and delivered me from demonic forces.

Spiritual warfare is real and God and His Angels are fighting for every single soul to be saved.

In the past years, God has worked in my life to slowly turn me away from my wicked ways and save me from sin.

It was a long and painful process and I was humbled over and over until I finally understood what is at stake.

I was proud, I thought I knew it all, yet my life was hellish. I was an alcoholic (sober 4+ years), I smoked weed and occasionally did other drugs, I was an adulteress, I was mentally ill, I was abusive to myself and my loved ones, I was lonely, greedy, materialistic and vain. I dabbled in the occult, tarot cards and astrology.

In March this year, after battling depression for years, I was suicidal.
I was on medication, I tried many things, nothing really worked and I was losing the will to live.

I gave up, I surrendered and started praying for several days, in tears, for God to save me. I was not a believer...but in my desperation I admitted that I could do nothing right and that I needed help from God.
I prayed and studied the Bible, read theological books and listened to apologetics and preachers to get to know Jesus Christ as best as I can and I dedicate time to study and serve God every day.

I am not suicidal anymore, I gave my life to God and I am also free of any and all medication. My prayers were answered and I was healed.
I do not know how it happened, but it did, all glory to Jesus.
Praise God! Welcome to CC! Here is a Bible scripture for you to stand on:
Psalm 118:17 says:
"I will not die but live, and proclaim what the Lord has done!"
Blessings!
Amen sister, Thanks for sharing.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing:
therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Deuteronomy 30:19