My testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Aly20

I’ll write songs about different songs
I'm sure you know that we must let Jesus be in the driver's seat and give Him 100% control of everything. He made you and then gave His life blood for you. He said this to His Father...

Luke 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

We must be of the same mind towards Jesus, surrender our will to His. We must focus on eternity, not this life.

It's all or nothing.

Bless you.
I know that

oyster67

May 24, 2014
It get's easier as we continue to abide in Him.

"The longer I serve Him, the sweeter He grows..."
"Each day is like Heaven, my heart overflows..."

Jesus wants us to experience this. Seek and you shall find.

I will pray that that you feel the peace, joy, and presence that only total surrender can bring. It is always a struggle in the beginning... but He wants to give us victory and make us overcomers through Him...

Revelation
3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Walking with Jesus is like a good marriage. It is a lifelong commitment.

A

Aly20

It get's easier as we continue to abide in Him.

"The longer I serve Him, the sweeter He grows..."
"Each day is like Heaven, my heart overflows..."

Jesus wants us to experience this. Seek and you shall find.

I will pray that that you feel the peace, joy, and presence that only total surrender can bring. It is always a struggle in the beginning... but He wants to give us victory and make us overcomers through Him...

Revelation
3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Walking with Jesus is like a good marriage. It is a lifelong commitment.
I have surrender last may. I’m letting my country music dream die before the lord I can’t do it anymore

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I have surrender last may. I’m letting my country music dream die before the lord I can’t do it anymore
Just talk to Him about it. Be willing to listen to whatever He says. Please don't think that He doesn't love you. Please don't be sad. Very few have the precious gift that we have within us. Bless you, dear. Let us walk down this road together...

Luke
24:13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem [about] threescore furlongs.
24:14 And they talked together of all these things which had happened.
24:15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed [together] and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.

A

Aly20

Just talk to Him about it. Be willing to listen to whatever He says. Please don't think that He doesn't love you. Please don't be sad. Very few have the precious gift that we have within us. Bless you, dear. Let us walk down this road together...

Luke
24:13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem [about] threescore furlongs.
24:14 And they talked together of all these things which had happened.
24:15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed [together] and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.
Aww thanks

A

Alyd20

You can do country music and you can sing with your favorite artist and maybe you and Carrie will do a sing together someday

oyster67

May 24, 2014
You can do country music and you can sing with your favorite artist and maybe you and Carrie will do a sing together someday
Do you really think Carrie would want to sing with an Oyster?

A

Alyd20

Do you really think Carrie would want to sing with an Oyster?
What do you mean I love her and I saw her two years ago she is a Christian too
she has a God given gift

A

Alyd20

If you could go to her Church you might get to meet her there? Just an idea:unsure:
I want to meet her at her concerts I’m a member of her fan club you get it for free if you are picked it’s come and come seve deal

A

Alyd20

Honey don’t listen to the haters I know your heart I know how much you love country music I love you so much.
You deserve being friends with Kelsea Ballerini Maren Morris and Carly Pearce and more of the woman that inspire you everyday and write songs with them.

A

Alyd20

You will continue to love country music

A

Alyd20

The haters don’t know your heart and your story about you country music will and has be your ll
Why thank you very much. Me loves you too.:):coffee:

Sure we do!(y)
I was taking about alydg20 I know her heart

A

Alyd20

Girl @alydg20 I know your heart girl I love you so much and don’t listen to the haters they don’t know you or your faith and love for country music they don’t know your heart like I do you love Jesus and songwriting

A

Alyd20

Where’s my girl alydg20 today I love miss her I’m real friend to her in real life she really loves Jesus and country music and I go to church with her and she lifts her hands up in worship and I sit by her she is so funny she cries during worship sometimes it proves how much she loves Jesus