Since I have been on this site, I have seen a lot of good things and a lot of bad things. There are true believers that know the word of God, and there are so called Christians that are not true believers who think they know the word of God. ninety percent of the time,there are worldly conversations, a lot of idle talk from people who claim to be true believers. Jesus did not lie when he said that you can tell a tree by the fruit that it bears. People who spend ten percent of their time scrolling through the bible picking out scripture,and don't know the meaning. You can't fool a true believer. they know a bad tree from a good one. Just one of God's gifts to his children. Jesus call them blind guides, and those that follow a blind guide will fall in a ditch with the blind guide. Then there are those who come in to learn from others. There is no games in the kingdom of God. Salvation is too important. There are froward people here also that look the other way and ignore people who live in sin, being partakers with them. I might get booted for this, but at least I won;t be going down that broad and wide road, where many follow.