7
7seven7
Guest
Ok, I just spent the past three days in a fowl mood, and it was because I thought little things took my mind off the great love I've acquired for God. And they did. And I think it happens a lot to people that have really met God and changed their whole lives so that its all about Him! I read somewhere in the Bible that when you have this great love for Him, the evil spirit leaves you, but only to gather 7 more of his friends and comes back bigger and stronger. And that's what's happened here to me. Evil played on my weaknesses...... pride and ego. We tend to let bad things take our focus off our love for God so easily, rather than let God take our minds off the bad things. Which brings us back to 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart mind and soul.' If we do that, then we don't leave any room for evil to enter our minds. Its really quite simple. Some will say its easier said than done, but I think that this is a saying given to us by satan to make it so easy to not even try. A good way to love the Lord with all your mind is by filling your mind with His teachings by reading the Bible, in turn, really getting to know Him. The more time you spend getting to know Him, the more time you spend reading His Word, the more you Love Him, and the less time evil has to attack and play on your weaknesses.
In summary, don't let evil take your mind off God, but let God take your mind off evil!
In summary, don't let evil take your mind off God, but let God take your mind off evil!