my very first word of knowledge given to church elder to tell me julie Ralphs

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lambsy

Banned
Feb 15, 2009
106
2
0
In the Bible, it tells us that 'God is close to the brokenhearted'. When I feel hurt God comforts me and shares my thoughts, and feelings in my heart. The Holy Spirit grieves with me and I remember in one word of knowledge by beloved Jesus to church elder to tell me, beloved Jesus told her to tell me "Tell her, she is my precious child, my precious child, and has a heart for God and I put that desire in her heart.' by Julie Ralphs.

Jesus word of knowledge remember was " and I put that desire in your heart'. And Jesus has said this in scripture but in a different way- " For it is I that gave you those desires'. Phillipians 2:13 by Julie Ralphs

my blog: A word of knowledge by beloved Jesus


View attachment 58379