my wife has lost her way

  • Thread starter Thread starter alfred1956
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

alfred1956

Guest
My wife has lost her way. Almost a year ago she started having affairs. She has no reason for it. I'm a faithful husband and good father. Faithful to Christ. She says she's not happy. But she feeds her flesh. She goes out every weekend. Comes home early in the a.m. if she comes home at all.she tells me I'm a good man and she has no reason to being doing whats she does. She says she can do as she pleases. But expects me to do everything a husband should, which I do anyway. I'm obedient in Christ. I show her the love God expects. I pray over her every night. I've given her to the Lord. But my suffering continues.