R
Risen2014
Guest
Fill your heart and mind with God's word --->speak what is in your heart -----> your action will gravitate towards our words -----> those actions becomes your habits -----> those habits soon form your character ----> it eventually determines your destiny.
[Joshua 1:8]This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Prov 4:23 Watch over your heart with all diligence, For from it flow the springs of life. Prov 6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth. James 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
May God's word be my confessions so who am I according to God's word.
Gen 1:26-27 I was created in God's image and likeness to have dominion on earth
I was bought with a price!!!! I am redeemed by the blood of the lamb Rev 5:9 . And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
I am the temple of the Holy Spirit 1 Corinthian 6:19-20 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
I am renewed everyday 2Corinthians 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
Deut 28: 12-13 12 The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
Prophesy over your life:
Dear Lord I am grateful for the reason why you came to this earth, you came not only to redeem me from my sin and death but you also came to give me life and life abundantly. I am looking amazingly beautiful, healthy, strong, young, and talented. I have everything that I need to live a successful earthly life and godly life. I am living in my purpose and tomorrow will be a better day than yesterday. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I will continue to live my out my days in good health, with a clear mind and good memories and clarity of thoughts. My mind is alert, my senses are sharp and my youth is being renewed daily. I am grateful that I found favour with you Oh God and man and divine connection is coming my way, I know that you are my source and hence you supply all my needs according to your riches. You have paid all my debts and you have set me free to praise and worship you. I am exited about my future for you know that plan that you have for my life, plan for good and not for evil, plan to give me hope and a future. You have given me knowledge, understanding and wisdom to make the right decisions in my life that brings glory and honour to your name and above all you guide my steps. I praise you for your protection, provision and guidance over my life and my children lives. Thank you for being my friend, and for being the Father for me and my Children. I am grateful for I know that I am equipped to face all life situations, I am anointed to carry your presence with me. I am blessed to be a blessing to all those that you brought into my sphere of influence. Thank you Lord for redirecting my soul mate towards me and I am looking forward to sharing the the most amazing love relationship with him as you have always intended a heavenly match making. Thank you Lord for redirecting my children's paths to fulfill your purpose for their lives. My children are mighty in the land. My legacy will live on through my children and generations to come to inspire their respective generations. We are victorious and prosperous and we are lenders and not borrowers, we are the head and not the tail, we are first and not last, We are blessed to be a blessings.
I am in-shape, I weigh the weigh I am suppose to be. I am the right size. I am fun to be around, I am a person with excellence, I am full of integrity, I am strong, I am healthy, I am full of energy, I am passionate, I am valuable, I am confidence, People loves me, I am successful, my future is bright, I run with purpose in every step, I have your favour oh God. I am living, walking, in my purpose for your glory and honour. I thank you for your unconditional and unending love for my life and my Chrildrens' life. In Jesus mighty Name Amen.
[Joshua 1:8]This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Prov 4:23 Watch over your heart with all diligence, For from it flow the springs of life. Prov 6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth. James 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
May God's word be my confessions so who am I according to God's word.
Gen 1:26-27 I was created in God's image and likeness to have dominion on earth
I was bought with a price!!!! I am redeemed by the blood of the lamb Rev 5:9 . And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
I am the temple of the Holy Spirit 1 Corinthian 6:19-20 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
I am renewed everyday 2Corinthians 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
Deut 28: 12-13 12 The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
Prophesy over your life:
Dear Lord I am grateful for the reason why you came to this earth, you came not only to redeem me from my sin and death but you also came to give me life and life abundantly. I am looking amazingly beautiful, healthy, strong, young, and talented. I have everything that I need to live a successful earthly life and godly life. I am living in my purpose and tomorrow will be a better day than yesterday. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I will continue to live my out my days in good health, with a clear mind and good memories and clarity of thoughts. My mind is alert, my senses are sharp and my youth is being renewed daily. I am grateful that I found favour with you Oh God and man and divine connection is coming my way, I know that you are my source and hence you supply all my needs according to your riches. You have paid all my debts and you have set me free to praise and worship you. I am exited about my future for you know that plan that you have for my life, plan for good and not for evil, plan to give me hope and a future. You have given me knowledge, understanding and wisdom to make the right decisions in my life that brings glory and honour to your name and above all you guide my steps. I praise you for your protection, provision and guidance over my life and my children lives. Thank you for being my friend, and for being the Father for me and my Children. I am grateful for I know that I am equipped to face all life situations, I am anointed to carry your presence with me. I am blessed to be a blessing to all those that you brought into my sphere of influence. Thank you Lord for redirecting my soul mate towards me and I am looking forward to sharing the the most amazing love relationship with him as you have always intended a heavenly match making. Thank you Lord for redirecting my children's paths to fulfill your purpose for their lives. My children are mighty in the land. My legacy will live on through my children and generations to come to inspire their respective generations. We are victorious and prosperous and we are lenders and not borrowers, we are the head and not the tail, we are first and not last, We are blessed to be a blessings.
I am in-shape, I weigh the weigh I am suppose to be. I am the right size. I am fun to be around, I am a person with excellence, I am full of integrity, I am strong, I am healthy, I am full of energy, I am passionate, I am valuable, I am confidence, People loves me, I am successful, my future is bright, I run with purpose in every step, I have your favour oh God. I am living, walking, in my purpose for your glory and honour. I thank you for your unconditional and unending love for my life and my Chrildrens' life. In Jesus mighty Name Amen.