Myself.. ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Katepillar

I'm 14. I'm female. I'm an Aussie. I'm in year 10.. [I get pretty good grades =]

I dance a lot.. it's like my life.
I do something called Australian Calisthenics.. look it up on YouTube.
It's so unique and it's so much fun.

I have the "gift" mercy.. although sometimes it doesn't feel like a gift.
I love people and I've been told I'm good with problems.. so if you genuinely need help..
I'll be here.

Um.. if you want to know more I guess you'll have to talk to me.
I don't bite.. hard.

S

SamIam

hello aussie... its nice to meet you!

Sharp

May 5, 2009
Hey Kate

I just youtubed it. Whats so Australian about it? Just looks like regular weird dancing (which is cool by the way).

S

SamIam

more than likely the weird part

M

Musicfan4ever

Hello Aussie!

K

Katepillar

Hey everyone.

It's pretty much just the fact that you wont find the same thing anywhere else.. which is really a shame.
Glad you find it cool.

=]

M

Max_RC

Shalom Katepillar.....:D

B

BettyFuLL

I have the "gift" mercy.. although sometimes it doesn't feel like a gift.
Sorry if I may sound slow, but what do you mean by this? I am just curious... :)

By the way, welcome! I am a newbie in Christian Chat as well.. I do hope you enjoy your experience here. :p

K

Katepillar

Well.. Mercy is (roughly translated) to do with feeling other peoples emotions etc.. If people around me are feeling sad or angry I often feel their emotions as well as mine and about 30 other people I've come into contact with in that day.. it's pretty overwhelming sometimes, that's all.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Well.. Mercy is (roughly translated) to do with feeling other peoples emotions etc.. If people around me are feeling sad or angry I often feel their emotions as well as mine and about 30 other people I've come into contact with in that day.. it's pretty overwhelming sometimes, that's all.
Hello and welcome, Most refur to it as the gift of empathy or compassion. I understand as I have had this all my life although I do not know if it is a spiritual gift. Anybody here know about this? Any way it is not an easy thing but always trust in Our Lord God and he will make all good. God bless, pickles