Mystery Babylon

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 9, 2019
I feel very sorry for you. You believe that Jesus took upon himself God's wrath that every believer deserves, but in the same breath you talk about the Lord putting His church through the same coming wrath that is meant for the wicked. Also, if you truly understood the severity of the coming plagues of wrath, you wouldn't be claiming that those in Christ will be left on the earth to be exposed to it.

Like many, you are not understanding that Jesus already took upon himself the wrath that we deserve and therefore God's wrath no longer rests upon believers, which means that the church cannot and will not experience any of God's wrath, whether on the earth, nor at the great white throne judgment.

You believe that Babylon is the Unitied States of America without any scriptural proof. It is all conjecture on your part.

The word of God is clear about who the woman of Revelation 17 is, but you continue to ignore it and teach was false.

========================================================================
"And the woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

America is not a city!

America does not rule over the kings of the earth!

"The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

America does not sit on seven mountains!

"And the woman was dressed in purple and scarlet"

America is not dressed in purple and scarlet!
==============================================================

"And the woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

At the time that John was receiving this information from the angel, Rome was that great city that ruled over the kings of the earth

"The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits."

Rome was literally built on and is famous for her seven mountains which she sits on!

Purple and scarlet are the exact colors that the bishops and cardinals of Roman Catholicism wear!

All of the nations of the world are guilty and will be will experience God's wrath and not just America!

Why don't you try to use the clues that God has provided instead of making things up as you go!

As it is, you have no idea of what you are taling about. You think you do, but you don't.

On a personal note, i imagine it will be much worse for the Rest of the World who are so dependent on AMERICA's economy - the thought of vast destruction coupled with Collapsing economies sounds pretty horrible. I'm glad i have Jesus in my life, not just now but for the days to come because on my own i wouldn't make it.

It is written that in the last days there would come False Teachers and a people who would choose to deny the truth of the signs of the times.

You being one of them

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi @Ahwatukee, good to hear from you again. I've noticed some anger in your words but, there is no need for that. I've profusely explained throughout my posts that all i was offering was my bit of understanding regarding the issue in question.

In order to attempt to settle some of these sticky bits; I'll reference below some prophecies, which i read sometime back that i believe will explain why i've been so steadfast in my argument.

Please read them; I don't know whether you read some of the other prophecies i posted or went through some of the links i posted too.

Do you doubt them ? Please go through this man's website when you have some time, i believe he is a vessel of the Lord to expose the works of darkness to we believers to keep us wise to the wiles of the enemy in these last days.

JEFF BYERLY ( https://holyspiritwind.net/ )

Mar 28, 2016
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No, it doesn't crush me in the slightest !! It profits me nothing to rejoice in the deaths of millions / billions in the destruction to come - even if some are unbelievers.

Like i said to @Ahwatukee, maybe some here have a vested interest in convincing themselves with various theories about - ( ROME / THE FALL OF JERUSALEM as BABYLON THE GREAT ), ( The ROMAN CAESARS / PHARISEES / SANHEDRIN as the BEAST ). Some of the scenes and persons described in Revelations are not meant to be taken literally !! Stop making everything an Academic argument, you are Christians NOT Theology Professors !!

It is quite a terrible thing to imagine all that will come on our World because, whether the destruction of Babylon references AMERICA / ROME / JERUSALEM / ATLANTIS / KRYPTON, it really doesn't matter because the rest of the World which includes WE CHRISTIANS will be suffering after the effects of all the destruction to come.

I personally believe that BABYLON is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and all those in her land will fall under God's judgement in a mighty way with each individual person called to either REPENT amid the destruction or PERISH INTO EVERLASTING FIRE.

On a personal note, i imagine it will be much worse for the Rest of the World who are so dependent on AMERICA's economy - the thought of vast destruction coupled with Collapsing economies sounds pretty horrible. I'm glad i have Jesus in my life, not just now but for the days to come because on my own i wouldn't make it.

It is written that in the last days there would come False Teachers and a people who would choose to deny the truth of the signs of the times.

For some on here who have chosen to deny the truth even from LATEST PROPHECIES BY AMERICAN HOLY SPIRIT-FILLED PROPHETS, these events i imagine will come as a great shock to you.

It was interesting though reading that some consider TITUS to be the THE BEAST OF REVELATIONS. :eek::eek::eek:
The beast is the father of lies. The spirit of error or the god of this world. Not what the eyes see. . Hollywood Style

The gospel is not in respect to the temporal land anywhere on earth. We neither wrestle against flesh and blood or principalities as kingdoms seen. As if the kingdom came by observation .

The Babylon is the spiritual kingdoms of this world not after the created things.

Its an evil generation that seeks after a sign and wonders gospel. None was given over that the sign of Jonas fulfilled with the Son of man Jesus. learn what it mean to walk by faith or put on the Armor. The spirit of error is not limited to what the eyes see the temporal

Ephesians 6:11-13 King James Version (KJV) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
You are hanging your whole premise because one of several colors was left out. Maybe blue wasn't the dominant color?

Blue was a prominent and important color for ancient Israel and the fact that it is missing in Mystery Babylon and that you do not have an reasonable explanation this is a red flag to your interpretations.

Emperor Titus, who only reigned for two years, him being the exclusive man of sin, the eighth king... is arbitrary and cryptic. In fact your ten kings is awfully obscure as well because nobody knows who these people were.
I myself believe that the position of Roman emperor was the "man of sin", until it transferred to the pope.
So Emperor Titus served as the man of sin for two years. In this way I would say we have found some common ground.

But whatever!
-----------------------------

Now, If I may, I'd like to ask you about rev 17:8
"the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come."

Have you given an explanation for this?

Mar 28, 2016
Blue was a prominent and important color for ancient Israel and the fact that it is missing in Mystery Babylon and that you do not have an reasonable explanation this is a red flag to your interpretations.

Emperor Titus, who only reigned for two years, him being the exclusive man of sin, the eighth king... is arbitrary and cryptic. In fact your ten kings is awfully obscure as well because nobody knows who these people were.
I myself believe that the position of Roman emperor was the "man of sin", until it transferred to the pope.
So Emperor Titus served as the man of sin for two years. In this way I would say we have found some common ground.

But whatever!

I would offer... The word blue is not used in Revelation which is a picture or parable of the end of the world looking forward . It would seem it is used for some purpose?

It would seem the color blue is set aside and used to represent the temporal under the Sun .covering the gold that represents the eternal unseen glory of God called the hidden manna in chapter 2.

The blue is removed. The eternal has come the temporal disappears.

Numbers 4:8-10 King James Version (KJV) And they shall spread upon them a cloth of scarlet, and cover the same with a covering of badgers' skins, and shall put in the staves thereof. And they shall take a cloth of blue, and cover the candlestick of the light, and his lamps, and his tongs, and his snuffdishes, and all the oil vessels thereof, wherewith they minister unto it:And they shall put it and all the vessels thereof within a covering of badgers' skins, and shall put it upon a bar.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
I would offer... The word blue is not used in Revelation which is a picture or parable of the end of the world looking forward . It would seem it is used for some purpose?

It would seem the color blue is set aside and used to represent the temporal under the Sun .covering the gold that represents the eternal unseen glory of God called the hidden manna in chapter 2.

The blue is removed. The eternal has come the temporal disappears.

Numbers 4:8-10 King James Version (KJV) And they shall spread upon them a cloth of scarlet, and cover the same with a covering of badgers' skins, and shall put in the staves thereof. And they shall take a cloth of blue, and cover the candlestick of the light, and his lamps, and his tongs, and his snuffdishes, and all the oil vessels thereof, wherewith they minister unto it:And they shall put it and all the vessels thereof within a covering of badgers' skins, and shall put it upon a bar.
Your pondering is beyond my comprehension although I am aware of two verses which mention the color blue (sapphire).

Rev 9:17 & Rev 21:19

Oct 9, 2019
I feel very sorry for you. You believe that Jesus took upon himself God's wrath that every believer deserves, but in the same breath you talk about the Lord putting His church through the same coming wrath that is meant for the wicked. Also, if you truly understood the severity of the coming plagues of wrath, you wouldn't be claiming that those in Christ will be left on the earth to be exposed to it.

Like many, you are not understanding that Jesus already took upon himself the wrath that we deserve and therefore God's wrath no longer rests upon believers, which means that the church cannot and will not experience any of God's wrath, whether on the earth, nor at the great white throne judgment.

You believe that Babylon is the Unitied States of America without any scriptural proof. It is all conjecture on your part.

The word of God is clear about who the woman of Revelation 17 is, but you continue to ignore it and teach was false.

========================================================================

America is not a city!

America does not rule over the kings of the earth!

"The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

America does not sit on seven mountains!

America is not dressed in purple and scarlet!

At the time that John was receiving this information from the angel, Rome was that great city that ruled over the kings of the earth

"The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits."

Rome was literally built on and is famous for her seven mountains which she sits on!

Purple and scarlet are the exact colors that the bishops and cardinals of Roman Catholicism wear!

All of the nations of the world are guilty and will be will experience God's wrath and not just America!

Why don't you try to use the clues that God has provided instead of making things up as you go!

As it is, you have no idea of what you are taling about. You think you do, but you don't.

You being one of them

Sorry for the late reply, time went away from me yesterday.

Anyway, i'll post the specific prophetic words in separate posts, with links to the specific prophet's websites, where you can suss out other prophetic words they've been given and decide for yourself what you choose to believe.

If you are Holy Spirit-filled maybe ask the Lord Jesus for confirmation on the same or just ask someone who is Holy Spirit-filled whom you trust to discern them for you.

At the end of the day, the Lord sees all, so i'm sure if these words posted here are false and you ask HIM for guidance, HE will give it.

I hope you can find it in yourself to believe them.

I'm sorry if i sound stubborn on the issue, it's done in Love brother.

Oct 9, 2019
FIRST-FRUITS GOVERNING BODY AND THE CHOICES OF THE LEFT-BEHIND

( https://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2019/05/first-fruits-governing-body-and-choices.html )

By Julie Whedbee

Saturday, May 25, 2019

All those who are made in My image have been given choices, purposes have been ordained, and desires of My heart have been placed within. It is up to each one to choose to serve Me and obey, to choose to manifest My life’s example here on earth, or to refuse the invitation to a glorified, eternal life with one’s Creator.

We have placed each one here for a specific role and sanctified those My Father has given Me for His will.

Those who have been chosen are those who answer the call on their lives and come to call on Me as their Messiah.

Within this vast group of those who come to know Me in this lifetime, there are specified groups, the outcome of their destinies determined by the degree of their surrendered lives.

Those who have fully surrendered and given over their lives and their entire being, heart, mind, soul and will have been sealed first, and will be taken by Me first as a first-fruits harvest, preceding the much larger group who have allowed the desires and distractions of this world to hold their interest, focus, and priority. This first very small group comprises My jewels who will translate and enter into glory ahead of the rest. This group will be rewarded accordingly, as they have learned the obedience and discipline in their lives through following My example and through the trials, suffering and refining they have endured. I tell you this now, this group’s reward comes quickly now! The time is upon you! This group is expecting Me now and has made her garments clean in holiness, repentance and humility.

Within this first group, those who have completed the tasks they were given will stay with Me during the great tribulation on earth, and not be required any further service here.

There is another part of this first-fruits group whose lives have been the training ground for their final assignments, and I will translate them as a testimony of My Glory which will be granted as a gift to the much larger group, as the world plunges into darkness under the beast system. They will minister for a time, performing great exploits in My name. They will glorify Me as they present themselves to those in the valley of decision, testifying of My love for all My creation. Then, I will bring them home.

Those in this larger group, often referred to as those left behind, will still be afforded many graces, although they were not ready for My coming earlier. They, too, are a sealed group, having accepted Me as Messiah, and will move forward under greater trials- by fire, persecution and suffering, in order that they receive the reward that is available to them. Greater sacrifice by the laying down of one’s life sooner will yield a greater honor in My Kingdom.

I have gifts and crowns to give all those who choose Me in this life, but it is up to you the level of glory I reveal to you and the rewards you receive. Those who have chosen Me sooner are those who are granted to be My governing body and will rule and reign with me in My Kingdom, as mature sons and daughters who inherit the authority, power, and ruler-ship that My Father has given Me.

The larger group who also receive My sealing will then be presented with choices of service to Me. Within this group will be many who will be given the opportunity to lay down their lives for Me, but for them by this time, it will mean their physical death by martyrdom. These will receive a great reward for this ultimate sacrifice, as those who have gone before them have received. They, too, will enter immortality with Me.

Those who remain faithful through the darkness under the beast’s control, but who are not required to lay down their lives, will enter immortality, be translated (glorified/raptured) when I come for this group; and although they will not be comprised of My governing body, will remain to live in peace and harmony during the 1000 year millennial reign on earth.

The level of intimacy We share now in this life, determines your position in My Kingdom. Once understood, this revelation will help many who are having difficulty choosing the direction and choices that have and will be presented to them.

Just as I have said, in My Father’s house are many mansions. All that is spoken in My Word has many layers of meaning and revelation.

Again, to those who are intimate with Me, I reveal the secret mysteries. I am not interested in lip service to Me, just as I do not honor or reward vain sacrifices and traditions of men.

You are about to suddenly see that without intimacy, your religious practices are dead in spirit. Religion- charities and organizations dedicated to good works, anything led by man and man’s desires and who does not carry My Spirit within is dead. I cannot emphasize this enough.

Come out of the Babylonian system; come out of the world as those who I have chosen are not of this world, just as I was not of this world.

Hear what My Spirit is speaking to you.

Many are called, few are chosen.

Every single choice you make each day determines your eternal destiny. Does this sink in with you at all? You are walking a path that results in a determined outcome that cannot be reversed after you leave this earth.

Why would you choose to accept anything less than the full outpouring of My blessings for you because you chose very poorly in the here and now?

I am Limitless, and all that is of Me is offered to you. What greater gift could there be? I implore you. Take these, My words to heart. Meditate deeply on everything I am revealing to you.

I have so much more to share with you than what you have perceived.

Come to Me and pray for revelation and wisdom, as I give freely to all who ask and all who seek Me with all their heart.

Choices for many of you reading this must be made this instant, because judgment is set and is now here, and many will enter this day into eternal separation or eternal glory with Me.

If these words have not pricked your heart; if you are not convicted of all that has been spoken; if you go from here back to your comfortably numb state of being; if you still have the thirst for entertainment and the ways of this world, continuing to be indoctrinated and programmed, then there is nothing more your Creator and Father can say to you, is there?

I love you beyond measure, but I force no one to return that love.

What a man sows, he will reap. The reaping is begun. The Great Harvester comes with all His Heavenly hosts mustered for battle.

MY SWORD OF TRUTH CUTS ASUNDER..

YAHUSHUA

Oct 9, 2019
Reflection of Me

( https://holyspiritwind.net/2019/03/reflection-of-me/ )

By JEFF BYERLY

March 16, 2019

This generation that you live in is the most boldly wicked of all the generations that have been upon the earth. Their feet run to do evil and think it strange and even persecute those who do not join them. They love the chaos that they dwell in and they cannot stand a moment with no noise or commotion going on around them.

They never slow down; faster, faster FASTER! More, More, MORE! There is never enough to satisfy them. When they obtain the thing that they had sought after, they go on to the next and the next and the next, ever striving, never resting.

They are proud lovers of themselves and not lovers of their God.They say, “Me First!”,”Gotta look out for number one”,”I gotta make sure I get mine!”, “God helps those who help themselves”,”To get to the top you may have to climb over a few friends” and the list goes on…

They do not care that they are throwing away their eternity for what they can have today that lasts only but a moment. Unless My Spirit is dealing with their heart you might as well be speaking to a tornado. The words will just fall to the ground.

But when My Spirit pierces someone’s heart, even the meekest whisper has the effect of a sledge hammer. I am meek and lowly yet My word divides between the flesh and the Spirit.

My word is like a mirror, by it I show you who you are and how lost you are without Me.

Most see themselves in it and then forget, on purpose, how truly wretched that they are without Me or the enemy lies to them that they are too far gone for Me to forgive.

The enemy also shows them many different mirrors but they are all distorted like those at an amusement park. Some make them look skinnier, some fatter, some taller, some shorter, some angier, some nicer, etc… None of them are a true reflection.

There is only One !!

My beloved, what I want for you is to be a reflection of Me! This is the highest possible spiritual level that you can attain, to become a child of the Most High God!

I made the way My brothers and sisters, walk in it! I gave you My Spirit as a deposit and if you do not faint from weariness, you will see the fullness of this promise in your generation. You will be like Me when you see Me as I AM!

Do Not think that this is afar off or you will not have enough oil to keep your flame burning until the end.

Arise now and buy the pure oil from Me! I do not take your money for this oil, I only ask for time alone with you. Then I will give you more oil than you can even contain and will baptize you in it. The small flame that was in your heart will grow into a blow torch.

Then at the darkest time the earth has ever seen My fire shall fall and engulf your entire being until you are a raging inferno for all to see!

By the fire of trials and afflictions that you are experiencing right now you are being purified to be able to receive My all-consuming fire. The fire that destroys all that is not of Me.

Continue in daily repentance, seeking Me in meekness and humbleness. I will spread out My garments over you and under the shadow of My wings you shall dwell. My perfect peace shall overtake you and you shall feel the warmth of My love and My presence.

I am knocking, won’t you let Me in? I want to dine with you and talk and laugh in great joy. I want to fulfill your deepest desires, for only I can.

I want to lead you in peace and restore everything that the enemy has destroyed in your life.

I want you to follow Me down My narrow path, where only the blameless can walk. Not by what you have done but because of what I have done and for My own name’s sake.

Even when you are in a darker and lower place than you have ever been, you need not fear. Though terror is all around you and bullets are flying by you, dark diseases are in the air and thousands upon thousands perish all around you by explosions and calamities; I will keep you from harm until you reach the end of the path that I have laid out for your life.

You will be satisfied even though your enemies scream accusations, hurl insults and threaten to harm you, you will still be in perfect communion and fellowship with Me.

My oil shall be poured over your head, the baptism of the Holy Spirit, which is more than enough for anyone and never is used up.

The plans that I have for you are good and My love for you never fails.

Then you shall live with Me in My kingdom that has no end in perfect peace and harmony. No more hurt or pain and no more tears EVER!

And we shall say to each other, I AM My Beloved’s and My Beloved is Mine!

Oct 9, 2019
A Proclamation of Judgement on the False Church that Calls Itself by My Name Yet Teaches Doctrines of Demons and Men

( https://holyspiritwind.net/2019/01/...name-yet-teaches-doctrines-of-demons-and-men/ )

By JEFF BYERLY

Began receiving: March 2018
Completed and Released : 19th January 2019

My son, write down My words: I proclaim judgement on the false church! These false teachers teach the doctrines of demons and men.

They teach about ('Prosperity'), ('Dominionism'), ('Having Your Best Life Now'), ('Once Saved Always Saved') and teach men that it is easy to follow Me in this world, as well as many more errors.“For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? Now “If the righteous one is scarcely saved, where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?” (1 Peter 4:17-18)

You do not look up at the signs that I put above you.

You love your lives on this earth because you are part of the Babylonian system of religion.

This “church” calls itself by My name but their hearts are far from Me.

I AM ANGERED, I AM AT MY END AND I WILL SPEW YOU OUT OF MY MOUTH BECAUSE OF YOUR FOUL DEEDS AND EVIL HEARTS! “You say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.” (Rev 3:17-18)

I, the Lord Jesus Christ, Yahushua Hamashiach speak to you this day and tell you this:

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME AND I DO NOT KNOW YOU IF YOU ARE NOT IN INTIMATE CONVERSATION WITH ME!

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I AM PLEASED THAT YOU MOUTH WORDS WRITTEN IN A BOOK OR ON A SCREEN THAT MEAN NOTHING BECAUSE THEY DON’T COME FROM YOUR HEART?

Do you not speak to your loved ones in your earthly family with more thought than this?

Some of you reading this can not keep your eyes off of your phone long enough to even have meaningful conversations with them, the ones that you can see.

How about THE ONE that you can’t see that died to have an intimate, personal relationship with you?

Soon I will take all of your technology away from you, to give you one more chance but sadly most will not repent even then.

Now I speak directly to those who teach and preach in My name. Most of you were not called by Me but of men and of your own volition. I tell you the truth unless you give Me ALL, everyday day of this life I have no part of you!

You must hate the things of this world and follow after Me! If anyone loves anything or anyone in this world more than Me, he is deceived and he is not of Me.

Throw away all of your great possessions and idols and follow hard after Me!

Your buildings shall soon burned, demolished or used for the worship of the false messiah as dictated by the state.

My remnant shall meet only in secret and shall be led by My Spirit only, not by man.

When My Spirit truly comes into a person they become a new creation, old things die (pass away) and all things become new! You must crucify yourself in like manner, to the ways of the flesh daily. It is painful!

I did not die a tortuous death on the cross so that you could repeat a “Sinner’s Prayer” at some point in your life and that I overlook all the sins that you continue to commit day in and day out.

If you commit sin willfully and habitually you are a sinner because that’s what you love! Those who have been renewed by My Spirit do not love sin!

You do not even think of Me unless they are in one of your “services”. Ask yourself, how ironic is that name? Who are you serving? It is not I but your guilty consciences that you look to appease.

My scriptures do not teach of “easy believism” or “seeker friendliness” or to be unoffensive to the world. I AM the rock of offense that causes those of this world to stumble. For My kingdom is not of this world and I tell you that this world and everything in it will be destroyed, this time by fire.

I said if you truly love Me you will keep My commandments and it is not a grievous thing because My Spirit resides within you and you will automatically walk in My ways if you renew your heart and mind by My Spirit daily.

I say, be holy as I am holy! You cannot do this in and of yourselves, for without Me you can do nothing because you are dead with Me. I AM life and I AM the giver of life.

There are some of you who would argue with Me with My own Holy Spirit inspired words and say “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God “(Eph.2:8)

Do you think your own righteousness, from obeying the law and the things that you do for Me make Me happy? NO NO NO! I want you to cry out to Me the way a child cries out; Abba! Daddy!

How long to pick you up and totally engulf you with My manifest presence but your hearts are hardened…I WEEP! I GRIEVE!

Deep down in your hearts you know that you are Not in close fellowship with Me but you will not admit it unless you are confronted with a life threatening circumstance and by My mercy even then I will hear your cries. Your lives will be threatened by many calamities, perils and fleshly torments. I alone see the heart and it is what matters.

You are not escaping as you have been wrongly taught by your false teachers! You will remain to be purified! I tell you this day that this is what shall happen in your day and has it already begun! (Heb 12:25-29) “See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.”Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain."

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. For our God is a consuming fire.” Stand upon Me the solid rock of your salvation or you shall be utterly cast down and be set ablaze with My wrath that burns against My enemies that love sin and wickedness.

Everything not of Me shall now be shaken and darkness shall be exposed by the light of My glory. Everything shall be laid bare for all to see. This is what is coming to you America (Isaiah 24:19) “The earth is violently broken, the earth is split open, the earth is shaken exceedingly.” AND This is ONLY the beginning!

MY TRUE CHURCH, MY BRIDE, MY REMNANT: REMAIN HOLY, UNWRINKLED AND SPOTLESS NOW. BE CLEANSED BY MY BLOOD! Stay hidden in Me! I AM you protection! Be quick to repent, remain humble, worship Me in Spirit and truth, fast and pray and expect your world to be changed very soon.

As I have said before, the change shall come quickly. You will be the only brightly, shining lights in the thick darkness and you will do great exploits, which are the “greater works” that I have spoken about, as you reap the great harvest. All who are afraid or unwilling to work in the harvest shall endure greater tests, trials, tribulations and persecution as if by fire, for the end has come and there is no more time.

This is what is coming to the earth now for it is written and must come to pass. I have exhausted every other option.

REMEMBER I LOVE YOU AND I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU; I NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU!

BE READY NOW!

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018

( https://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2019/05/first-fruits-governing-body-and-choices.html )

By Julie Whedbee

Saturday, May 25, 2019

All those who are made in My image have been given choices, purposes have been ordained, and desires of My heart have been placed within. It is up to each one to choose to serve Me and obey, to choose to manifest My life’s example here on earth, or to refuse the invitation to a glorified, eternal life with one’s Creator.

We have placed each one here for a specific role and sanctified those My Father has given Me for His will.

Those who have been chosen are those who answer the call on their lives and come to call on Me as their Messiah.

Within this vast group of those who come to know Me in this lifetime, there are specified groups, the outcome of their destinies determined by the degree of their surrendered lives.

Those who have fully surrendered and given over their lives and their entire being, heart, mind, soul and will have been sealed first, and will be taken by Me first as a first-fruits harvest, preceding the much larger group who have allowed the desires and distractions of this world to hold their interest, focus, and priority. This first very small group comprises My jewels who will translate and enter into glory ahead of the rest. This group will be rewarded accordingly, as they have learned the obedience and discipline in their lives through following My example and through the trials, suffering and refining they have endured. I tell you this now, this group’s reward comes quickly now! The time is upon you! This group is expecting Me now and has made her garments clean in holiness, repentance and humility.

Within this first group, those who have completed the tasks they were given will stay with Me during the great tribulation on earth, and not be required any further service here.

There is another part of this first-fruits group whose lives have been the training ground for their final assignments, and I will translate them as a testimony of My Glory which will be granted as a gift to the much larger group, as the world plunges into darkness under the beast system. They will minister for a time, performing great exploits in My name. They will glorify Me as they present themselves to those in the valley of decision, testifying of My love for all My creation. Then, I will bring them home.

Those in this larger group, often referred to as those left behind, will still be afforded many graces, although they were not ready for My coming earlier. They, too, are a sealed group, having accepted Me as Messiah, and will move forward under greater trials- by fire, persecution and suffering, in order that they receive the reward that is available to them. Greater sacrifice by the laying down of one’s life sooner will yield a greater honor in My Kingdom.

I have gifts and crowns to give all those who choose Me in this life, but it is up to you the level of glory I reveal to you and the rewards you receive. Those who have chosen Me sooner are those who are granted to be My governing body and will rule and reign with me in My Kingdom, as mature sons and daughters who inherit the authority, power, and ruler-ship that My Father has given Me.

The larger group who also receive My sealing will then be presented with choices of service to Me. Within this group will be many who will be given the opportunity to lay down their lives for Me, but for them by this time, it will mean their physical death by martyrdom. These will receive a great reward for this ultimate sacrifice, as those who have gone before them have received. They, too, will enter immortality with Me.

Those who remain faithful through the darkness under the beast’s control, but who are not required to lay down their lives, will enter immortality, be translated (glorified/raptured) when I come for this group; and although they will not be comprised of My governing body, will remain to live in peace and harmony during the 1000 year millennial reign on earth.

The level of intimacy We share now in this life, determines your position in My Kingdom. Once understood, this revelation will help many who are having difficulty choosing the direction and choices that have and will be presented to them.

Just as I have said, in My Father’s house are many mansions. All that is spoken in My Word has many layers of meaning and revelation.

Again, to those who are intimate with Me, I reveal the secret mysteries. I am not interested in lip service to Me, just as I do not honor or reward vain sacrifices and traditions of men.

You are about to suddenly see that without intimacy, your religious practices are dead in spirit. Religion- charities and organizations dedicated to good works, anything led by man and man’s desires and who does not carry My Spirit within is dead. I cannot emphasize this enough.

Come out of the Babylonian system; come out of the world as those who I have chosen are not of this world, just as I was not of this world.

Every single choice you make each day determines your eternal destiny. Does this sink in with you at all? You are walking a path that results in a determined outcome that cannot be reversed after you leave this earth.

Why would you choose to accept anything less than the full outpouring of My blessings for you because you chose very poorly in the here and now?

I am Limitless, and all that is of Me is offered to you. What greater gift could there be? I implore you. Take these, My words to heart. Meditate deeply on everything I am revealing to you.

Come to Me and pray for revelation and wisdom, as I give freely to all who ask and all who seek Me with all their heart.

Choices for many of you reading this must be made this instant, because judgment is set and is now here, and many will enter this day into eternal separation or eternal glory with Me.

If these words have not pricked your heart; if you are not convicted of all that has been spoken; if you go from here back to your comfortably numb state of being; if you still have the thirst for entertainment and the ways of this world, continuing to be indoctrinated and programmed, then there is nothing more your Creator and Father can say to you, is there?

What a man sows, he will reap. The reaping is begun. The Great Harvester comes with all His Heavenly hosts mustered for battle.

YAHUSHUA
Who is Julie and why should i or anyone believe she speaks for YAHUSHUA, whoever that is, I know it is not the hebrew word for Jesus thats for sure, that would be YESHUA as i have proven many-a-times through scholars like Michael Brown (messianic jew) in the past to all types of sabbatarian weirdos we get on these forums occasionally. This guy couldnt even introduce himself with the right name and im supposed to believe its Jesus? COME ON BRUH!

More importantly, why does Jesus say the reaping IS begun? This is fishy at best. Mamma mia!

Be careful of these blogs, they are dime a dozen, truly.

Oct 9, 2019
Who is Julie and why should i or anyone believe she speaks for YAHUSHUA, whoever that is, I know it is not the hebrew word for Jesus thats for sure, that would be YESHUA as i have proven many-a-times through scholars like Michael Brown (messianic jew) in the past to all types of sabbatarian weirdos we get on these forums occasionally. This guy couldnt even introduce himself with the right name and im supposed to believe its Jesus? COME ON BRUH!

More importantly, why does Jesus say the reaping IS begun? This is fishy at best. Mamma mia!

Be careful of these blogs, they are dime a dozen, truly.

I take it by faith that this is a true prophetic word, and yes i know, this is the age of many False Prophets / Teachers even False Messiahs. If you read the post above the one you quoted, you'll notice i mention that you can check with the Holy Spirit or someone you trust who is.

Apostle John reminds us to " .... test all spirits ..... " and that is what i do everyday as a Christian.

Even if we were to set aside these prophetic words and focus just Modern-day preachers, isn't it that much harder nowadays to know who to trust in terms of scriptural integrity of the preaching and even the Preacher himself ?? I won't mention names here but, how many of our well-known Men of God have fallen into this trap of false teachings and led their flock astray and into Hell ?

How does a Christian then face these hurdles ??

He asks his Creator and GOD for guidance through the Holy Spirit that lives within him. Please take it to the Lord Jesus in prayer, i have Faith that HE will answer you just as i have Faith that HE is reading this too.

On the issue of the 'nomenclature' of our Lord Jesus - from what i can understand, it all comes down to the different translations we have for the Scriptures (Greek to Latin to English ...... ), with each group of translators or users imposing their own interpretation of what they believe a particular word translates to.

This then gave us: ( YAHSHUA, YAHUSHUA, JESUS, YESHUA, YOSHUA, YEHOSHUA, HAMASHIACH ).

I won't claim to know why different people use these different names but i trust that GOD is judge of all and he knows each heart and its intentions.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019

By Julie Whedbee

Saturday, May 25, 2019

YAHUSHUA
Not only is this "julie daughter of the king" speaking for the LORD, but she also has visions. Here is her About me:

"I am a born-again disciple of Yahushua (Jesus), and have been washed in His precious blood. I have been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent- He is coming soon! My sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. I have had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and its fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives me are found in His Holy Word. Our family is requesting that you prayerfully consider assisting us as the Holy Spirit leads you. We also request your prayers for all we have been called to do. May our Father Yahweh greatly bless you and your family."

Then let us refer to Ekekiel 13:6-7 for guidance on "julie daughter of the king".
Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. Even though the Lord has not sent them, they say, “The Lord declares,” and expect him to fulfill their words. Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, “The Lord declares,” though I have not spoken?

Conclusion:
"julie daughter of the King" is a false prophet.

Oct 9, 2019
Not only is this "julie daughter of the king" speaking for the LORD, but she also has visions. Here is her About me:

"I am a born-again disciple of Yahushua (Jesus), and have been washed in His precious blood. I have been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent- He is coming soon! My sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. I have had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and its fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives me are found in His Holy Word. Our family is requesting that you prayerfully consider assisting us as the Holy Spirit leads you. We also request your prayers for all we have been called to do. May our Father Yahweh greatly bless you and your family."

Then let us refer to Ekekiel 13:6-7 for guidance on "julie daughter of the king".
Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. Even though the Lord has not sent them, they say, “The Lord declares,” and expect him to fulfill their words. Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, “The Lord declares,” though I have not spoken?

Conclusion:
"julie daughter of the King" is a false prophet.

Plenty of people seem to have made up their minds on these prophecies, i guess the Lord will show the truth of it and if i'm wrong, i hope HE forgives me for it.

N.B. The Interwebs can really suck big time plus, all this with the Double Jeopardy as a Christian ( If i believe it and don't send it out, what kind of a Christian am I ? / If i do send it and i turn out to be wrong then, ..... ETERNAL HELL ). I've decided to get off this bus for some time.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
Plenty of people seem to have made up their minds on these prophecies, i guess the Lord will show the truth of it and if i'm wrong, i hope HE forgives me for it.

N.B. The Interwebs can really suck big time plus, all this with the Double Jeopardy as a Christian ( If i believe it and don't send it out, what kind of a Christian am I ? / If i do send it and i turn out to be wrong then, ..... ETERNAL HELL ). I've decided to get off this bus for some time.
There are no good christians, only God is good.

Refer to Deuteronomy 18:9-22

Rule of thumb: The only visions you can trust are the visions spoken in God's Word (aka the Holy Bible).

Mar 28, 2016
Your pondering is beyond my comprehension although I am aware of two verses which mention the color blue (sapphire).

Rev 9:17 & Rev 21:19
That would seem to have a different use than representing the temporal covering of the gold a representation of the unseen glory. One of the twelve stones that make up the spiritual house of God the church as a representative glory.

Mar 28, 2016

By Julie Whedbee

Saturday, May 25, 2019

YAHUSHUA
First and foremost using the name of God in vain is not a way to offer ones opinon as a private interpretation. Using personal nouns can give the idea God is speaking adding new prophecy . That door was closed sealed with 7 seals nearly two thousands years ago.

No such thing as "left behind" . others disappearing. The carcasses are dead unclean birds are used to represent those who war after the flesh consumer .Nothing left but dust.

Galatians 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Matthew 23:9
And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

I can see how Matthew 23:9 ties into to mystery bablyon (which is headed by the modern day Roman Catholic Church).
What utter piffle...

Seems like you're suffering from bigotry!

Mar 28, 2016
Nebuchadnezzer said:

Matthew 23:9
And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

I can see how Matthew 23:9 ties into to mystery bablyon (which is headed by the modern day Roman Catholic Church).
They are not the only sect that follows a law of the fathers as oral traditions of men that makes the word of God without effect. The faithless Jews follow the same pattern of the father of lies. In fact any sect that says the their men must teach is part of the mystery of Babylon. All of the cult that teach we must listen to their visible head fit the criterion .Like the Jones town.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019
What utter piffle...

Seems like you're suffering from bigotry!
They [Catholics] are not the only sect that follows a law of the fathers as oral traditions of men that makes the word of God without effect. The faithless Jews follow the same pattern of the father of lies. In fact any sect that says the their men must teach is part of the mystery of Babylon. All of the cult that teach we must listen to their visible head fit the criterion .Like the Jones town.
Here is another example of my "bigotry".

The coronation of the British monarch is a ceremony in which the monarch of the United Kingdom (The Beast) is formally invested with regalia and crowned at Westminster Abbey. The ceremony is performed by the Archbishop of Canterbury, (The False Prophet) the most senior cleric in the Church of England, of which the monarch is supreme governor. The essential elements of the coronation have remained largely unchanged for the past thousand years.

Purple, Scarlet, Gold... Mystery Babylon
1576288798272.jpeg
Here is an example of the false prophet giving authority over to the beast.

Now it gets even more interesting when you apply the meaning of Rev 17:8

For hundreds of years the monarchy of England (beast) reigned with absolute power (the beast, it once was).
Today the authority and power of the monarchy is no more (the beast, now is not).
Even though this coronation is still performed today, it is just a dog and pony show for the power of government lies in the parliamentary democracy. Today, the beast is not!!! But, the false prophet (Church of England) remains.

Sam Shepard said this about democracy:
"Democracy's a very fragile thing. You have to take care of democracy. As soon as you stop being responsible to it and allow it to turn into scare tactics, it's no longer democracy, is it? It's something else. It may be an inch away from totalitarianism."

We ought to recognize that representative government is fragile and will not last forever. When it collapses or fade away, then the beast will come again (the beast, yet will come).

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013

But whatever!

Josephus doesn't mention blue either and he was there:

3. But now at this time it was that one of the priests, the son of Thebuthus, whose name was Jesus, upon his having security given him, by the oath of Caesar, that he should be preserved, upon condition that he should deliver to him certain of the precious things that had been reposited in the temple came out of it, and delivered him from the wall of the holy house two candlesticks, like to those that lay in the holy house, with tables, and cisterns, and vials, all made of solid gold, and very heavy. He also delivered to him the veils and the garments, with the precious stones, and a great number of other precious vessels that belonged to their sacred worship. The treasurer of the temple also, whose name was Phineas, was seized on, and showed Titus the coats and girdles of the priests, with a great quantity of purple and scarlet, which were there reposited for the uses of the veil, as also a great deal of cinnamon and cassia, with a large quantity of other sweet spices, which used to be mixed together, and offered as incense to God every day. A great many other treasures were also delivered to him, with sacred ornaments of the temple not a few; which things thus delivered to Titus obtained of him for this man the same pardon that he had allowed to such as deserted of their own accord.

He does, however mention scarlet and purple and a bunch of other stuff that agrees with Rev 18.

11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; 13 and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men.

Hmm. I see a lot of similarities. Perhaps the problem is, your mind is made up. I don't see chariots making a big come back, do you??? LOL.