T
tinamaria
Guest
Last saturday, I’ve decided that I’ll have my alone time every last saturday of the month. A time to date myself, enjoy things I love alone and explore things around me.
So, after a day of roaming around alone I have written some advantages to enjoy my me time and how important it is for a single like me to do it once in a while.
View attachment 129973
1. enjoy the little things
I’m a person who think situations everytime and everyday I would find myself sitting in a corner and just consume my time thinking. So, while I was alone I’ve realized why didn’t I do this before. Sitting in a cafe, with the music playing, sipping your coffee is a great reason to have your alone time. You get to enjoy yourself sorting your thoughts out after a long week of stress from your meetings, works, revisions, family, etc. You can even get your answers to problems after decluttering your mind that overwhelms you this past few days.
2. self discovery
Spending your time alone can make you realize and discover so much things about yourself. Things you want to do in your next few years in this world, analyzing your current status in life, some stepping up in some areas of your existence, you know stuff like that. It could help you plan some ideas to achieve those goals.
3. you get to appreciate yourself more
Well, for single human beings like me self appreciation is an important thing since we still don’t have that significant other to adore us. I’m not saying that i’m going to be alone forever, but it’s a great thing that at a point in our life we won’t depend our happiness to other people. There is that famous saying: “love yourself first before you can love someone else”. It’s important for us to be comfortable in our own skin and to realize that we can be happy on our own. Oh how awesome it is to meet your special someone with yourself ready to share with him, minus all the questions about yourself. I guess, this is one secret of having a healthy relationship. (take note of that)
4. a fresh and passionate perspective
Getting away from the hassle of the world can help you restart or refresh your perspective in life. This allows you to listen to your heart and make decisions without other voices interfering. It could make your self confidence stronger knowing that you can make choices and trust your own instincts.
5. you get to listen to our awesome daddy Jesus and ask for His advice
As a christian woman, it’s important for me to have my quiet time. Well, being alone can let you talk to Him, be it in your mind or write it in your journal (like what I do) while sipping your frappe and ask for His will in your life. God is always with us of course, observing us and guiding us. Being in your thinking time, God can help you with ideas on what to do next in your purpose in this world, can help you realize that you need to reach out for some people that you have pushed away coz of your impulsive decisions in life (I’ve realized that). He can remind us that we need to keep more in touch with people we love that we have forgotten to say hello coz of our busy schedule.
So there, my 5 reasons why we need some thinking time once in a while. It could change how we see things in a more widen view. It could help us be that person we want to be and God wants us to be.
So, after a day of roaming around alone I have written some advantages to enjoy my me time and how important it is for a single like me to do it once in a while.
View attachment 129973
1. enjoy the little things
I’m a person who think situations everytime and everyday I would find myself sitting in a corner and just consume my time thinking. So, while I was alone I’ve realized why didn’t I do this before. Sitting in a cafe, with the music playing, sipping your coffee is a great reason to have your alone time. You get to enjoy yourself sorting your thoughts out after a long week of stress from your meetings, works, revisions, family, etc. You can even get your answers to problems after decluttering your mind that overwhelms you this past few days.
2. self discovery
Spending your time alone can make you realize and discover so much things about yourself. Things you want to do in your next few years in this world, analyzing your current status in life, some stepping up in some areas of your existence, you know stuff like that. It could help you plan some ideas to achieve those goals.
3. you get to appreciate yourself more
Well, for single human beings like me self appreciation is an important thing since we still don’t have that significant other to adore us. I’m not saying that i’m going to be alone forever, but it’s a great thing that at a point in our life we won’t depend our happiness to other people. There is that famous saying: “love yourself first before you can love someone else”. It’s important for us to be comfortable in our own skin and to realize that we can be happy on our own. Oh how awesome it is to meet your special someone with yourself ready to share with him, minus all the questions about yourself. I guess, this is one secret of having a healthy relationship. (take note of that)
4. a fresh and passionate perspective
Getting away from the hassle of the world can help you restart or refresh your perspective in life. This allows you to listen to your heart and make decisions without other voices interfering. It could make your self confidence stronger knowing that you can make choices and trust your own instincts.
5. you get to listen to our awesome daddy Jesus and ask for His advice
As a christian woman, it’s important for me to have my quiet time. Well, being alone can let you talk to Him, be it in your mind or write it in your journal (like what I do) while sipping your frappe and ask for His will in your life. God is always with us of course, observing us and guiding us. Being in your thinking time, God can help you with ideas on what to do next in your purpose in this world, can help you realize that you need to reach out for some people that you have pushed away coz of your impulsive decisions in life (I’ve realized that). He can remind us that we need to keep more in touch with people we love that we have forgotten to say hello coz of our busy schedule.
So there, my 5 reasons why we need some thinking time once in a while. It could change how we see things in a more widen view. It could help us be that person we want to be and God wants us to be.