Nabeel Qureshi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MoonCresta

Have any of you heard of this guy? Absolutely fantastic speaker - look him up on YouTube if you want. Former Muslim, he wrote extensively about his journey to Christ and spoke at many many forums. Unfortunately, he passed away a few years ago. I was fortunate enough to hear him in London, probably 2016, I think. Really changed my mind about how I should view Muslims (negative to positive).

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
He used to be a speaker with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries from 2013 until 2016 :)

I would sometimes hear him during Ravi's programs on my Christian talk radio station :D

M

MoonCresta

He used to be a speaker with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries from 2013 until 2016 :)

I would sometimes hear him during Ravi's programs on my Christian talk radio station :D
God takes the best sometimes so young.

M

MoonCresta

Makes me wonder why he didn't take Ravi sooner instead. So sad everything he did.
Rough Soul - I had no idea, and I am so sorry to hear this! But shocked, no. Satan often shoots for the head. Very disappointing to read about that. There's another group - that I still admire - called Voice of the Martyers - that suffered a similar blow when the leader was caught in a sex scandal. Although he went on to commit suicide. May God bless and heal those women.

Jul 8, 2021
Nabeel was a brilliant orator and his book Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus is probably the best explanation for why someone who wishes to convert from Islam to Christianity, should do. It is intensely personal and also gives powerful arguments for why Christianity is the right path.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
Have any of you heard of this guy? Absolutely fantastic speaker - look him up on YouTube if you want. Former Muslim, he wrote extensively about his journey to Christ and spoke at many many forums. Unfortunately, he passed away a few years ago. I was fortunate enough to hear him in London, probably 2016, I think. Really changed my mind about how I should view Muslims (negative to positive).
Yes I came across his videos last year, I think he was the first Muslim turned Christian Id seen try to convert others to Christianity. I used to work at a predominantly muslim centre in 2020 and had some really fond memories of them. They knew I was not muslim and accepted me anyway.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
Rough Soul - I had no idea, and I am so sorry to hear this! But shocked, no. Satan often shoots for the head. Very disappointing to read about that. There's another group - that I still admire - called Voice of the Martyers - that suffered a similar blow when the leader was caught in a sex scandal. Although he went on to commit suicide. May God bless and heal those women.
Ravi was a great Christian apologist, I think everyone was shocked and in disbelief that he succumbed to the dark side.

S

Seeking-Christ

I have his audiobook called "Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus". He reads it to you.

I often wonder how much Him and His wife knew about what Ravi was doing.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Yes I came across his videos last year, I think he was the first Muslim turned Christian Id seen try to convert others to Christianity. I used to work at a predominantly muslim centre in 2020 and had some really fond memories of them. They knew I was not muslim and accepted me anyway.
You're a little late on this older thread. Moon is no longer even a member of the site.