There is power in his name to heal, save, and have answered prayers.* I am not a Jehovah's Witness nor do I believe that is his name.* I believe, in order to have a personal relationship with someone, the first step is knowing their name and I know that our God has one and it was removed from our bible. What name do you trust?* Is it a transliterated name or the only name under heaven that can save? I will not force my beliefs on you but will challenge you to pray and read every verse in the bible, in reference to his name and do research to find the original one.
Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High
Exodus 20:7 (KJV)
*Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain
Philippians 2:9-11 (KJV)
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
John 5:43 (KJV)
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Matthew 6:9 ESV
Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
Acts 4:12 (NKJV)
Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
Matthew 28:19(NKJV)
*Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
John 14:13-14* (NKJV)
And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.
Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High
Exodus 20:7 (KJV)
*Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain
Philippians 2:9-11 (KJV)
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
John 5:43 (KJV)
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Matthew 6:9 ESV
Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
Acts 4:12 (NKJV)
Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
Matthew 28:19(NKJV)
*Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
John 14:13-14* (NKJV)
And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.