Name something you feel you missed out on in childhood or in life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BananaPie

BananaPie missed out being born to Queen Elizabeth because Prince Edward was born a year earlier.

S

sunnygurl

I would have loved to be raised in a Jesus loving and God believing home through my childhood and to have had a personal relationship with Jesus as a child.

I feel my greatest loss in my childhood was experiencing a broken home and always missing 1 parent. Your with mum, ya miss dad and when ya with dad you miss mum. Due to long periods without my dad this sadly affected the daughter/dad relationship overtime. Thankfully he was/is a kind good man but emotionally unattached. It has been a journey to deal with the daddy baggage in my life but Father God has brought amazing healing into my heart over the years and dealt with this brokeness.

We moved around alot of places when I was a child and I went to many different schools it would have been nice to stay in 1 place and have the same friends throughout all my schooling years and stability instead of constant change.