name something you think is cool

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OceanGrl

Iron Man is super cool!

C

Christmusiclover7

Post-Rock music is cool!

N

nw2u

The full moon at night when a wisp of distant clouds covers it.

Like this:

image002.jpg

G

Greeneyed_Cajun

My desktop.
I have this movie theater background complete with a movie screen and the whole works. When I have the time to relax and enjoy a movie I make popcorn or grab a box of candy (I like Mike and Ikes) and a cold soda and pop a DVD into the computer. When it starts I'll adjust my Windows Media Player to fit the movie screen and shut off my lights. It's my cheap home theater. Sometimes I'll even play the Regal Cinema roller coaster intro complete with cell phone policy and etc for an even more realistic cinema effect. It's weird, but I'm a dork like that.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

me.................

Q

Quakerguy

Progressive Rock Bands are pretty cool.

Dec 9, 2011
the sincere and happy smile of a kid when they really like their present.