name something you think is cool

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh and Anti Anxiety medication that stuff is pretty rad I couldn't function in society without it hahahaha!
 
animal documentaries

lemon bars

making stuff instead of buying stuff
 
Bringing threads back from the dead is pretty cool. (Yes, you can tell I'm awfully bored)
 
Google glass, Think about someone inventing a app that can utilize the built in camera and read facial features and be able to identify people due to that function. Now step it up and utilize the mic to listen the the convo's and take out key features of the person's identity.

You go to a speed dating place and meet Tom.

Tom says, "Hey I am Tom, I work for Nasa, I Love long walks on the beach, And drive a H3 Hummer got to save the world you know."

Then you meet Bill.

Bill says, " Hey I am Bill, I don't work, I like TV, And I'm saving up to buy a Bicycle so I can get a job."

Google glass would have taken a pic of both their faces and categorized their info... If you meet Tom on the subway and he walks up and says "HI". You wont have to go [were did I meet this man]. Google glass would tell you, you met him at this place this time he like this this and that he lives at p sherman 42 wallaby way, sydney His phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.

If you see a Person of the other gender that strikes your fancy, Google glass would beable to tell you. This is Sally Smith she is a major in art and XXXXX University. Ps her facebook status says In a relationship.

You might think this is beyond creepy, I think someone on this site with more programming skills then me is now rich.
 
Last edited: