Name's Sake, Very Important

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Pro 30:2
Surely I am more brutish than any man, and have not the understanding of a man.
Pro 30:3
I neither learned wisdom, nor have the knowledge of the holy.

Pro 30:4

Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Below are several quotes on His Name and what is accomplished for His Name's sake. It is a worthy meditation for anyone who loves our Lord.

Mat 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved. Mat 19:29 And every one that hath left houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit eternal life.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up unto tribulation, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all the nations for my name's sake.

Mar 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved.

Luk 21:12 But before all these things, they shall lay their hands on you, and shall persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, bringing you before kings and governors for my name's sake.

Luk 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Joh 15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Act 9:16 for I will show him how many things he must suffer for my name's sake.

Rom 1:5 through whom we received grace and apostleship, unto obedience of faith among all the nations, for his name's sake;

1Jn 2:12 I write unto you, my little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

Rev 2:3 and thou hast patience and didst bear for my name's sake, and hast not grown weary.