Narcissism Exposed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"He said, displaying his disagreeableness"
Many or most here are way past you two already and will continue as you wallow in your disagreeable error.:unsure::)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
This one is titled-
Narcissists WANY you to FEAR them, in it she points out how it is a SPIRITUAL battle.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
How to break the bond of the narcissist- hope you enjoy and are blessed by this.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
God exposes the Narcissist-

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Hope we all learn and grow in Him in this-
blessings

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
they cause damage-

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Still nothing about how to reach a narcissist, how to help a narcissist change, how to understand how a narcissist came to be so...

Does God love narcissists or hate them?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
You can't, and scripture says to flee from them.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Very interesting thread, but I just want to add a couple points.

1.) Everyone is going to encounter a narcissist, a psychopath, and various other oddities, but they won't be under every rock. They're a small minority. And some are much worse than others.

2.) Every cranky soul who's a bit selfish, or self centered, or manipulative, does not qualify as a clinical narcissist.
EVERY human has pride, and that causes all kinds of problems for all of us.

3.) These videos are talking about a clinical narcissist; it's a very extreme kind of thing. Let's be careful not to confuse it with the garden variety idiot relative who's selfish or always wants something.

4.) If you DO see this kind of personality type, and you're certain of it... just get away.
That's the only real solution.
(I know several clinical psychopaths who are born again believers. And although they understand sin and grace, and they'll be fully healed and restored in heaven, they are not fully healed down here. They are pretty strange characters. I have to fellowship with them in small doses.)

God Bless.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
seems to be the last stages of a persons spiritual failure/downfall, incarceration, institutionalization, expiration.
People of the Lie by M. Scott Peck, spoke of several couples and individuals who did a great deal of harm for an entire lifetime by being "a garden variety idiot":unsure::)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I swear this girl sounds soooo much like Ayn Rand. Are you sure they aren't related?

Ayn Rand's philosophy: "Everyone who agrees with what I say is superior by definition. Everyone who disagrees with me is inherently inferior, and for the good of the species you are totally justified in acting like a total jerk to them."

Dec 24, 2022
UK
The woman in this video casts the narcissist as the enemy who needs to be conquered, subdued and put in his place, and refers to the viewer as "you, the GOOD person, the empath..."

No wonder her videos are so popular. :rolleyes:
Thanks. Saves me watching. How much do you charge for your services? ;)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
8 billion people in the world and you take a casual response from someone you don't know about a subject you don't know, and you take it and run with it?
No wonder Jesus wept.:)(y):unsure::coffee:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
8 billion people in the world and you take a casual response from someone you don't know about a subject you don't know, and you take it and run with it?
No wonder Jesus wept.:)(y):unsure::coffee:
The same logic applies the other way, you know. You don't have to stop hating an entire category of people just because of one Lynx' opinion. You can go right on thinking they are not worth saving.