Narrator on Windows 10 1809

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Dear folks. I recently posted on the read aloud option in Windows 10 1809.

Well, I am a big duhhh. There is a wonderful more complete option in the "Ease of access" portion of settings.

Right now I have it on. It is saying aloud the letters I type, but I am afraid I will yet make typos since I toouch type way to fast for it to keep up with me.

It is a bit tricky to use but having it on the first time for me in use now, I am learning as I go.

Of course I did not know about this until I went to settings to change something on the read aloud option, and there it was, Narrator, and it reads everything for us vision impaired folks.

I must endorse Microsoft in a big way for its contribution to my future use of my PC. Praise God and may God bless the MS folks and you all too, amen.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
No one need like this wonderful quartet, but I always have. Actually, I listened to them on the radio for years long before TV in the home came into vogue, but not too much longer.

These fellas made the day just a little nicer always…….the MIlls Brothers.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
PS...…..the song, "I Heard" brings to mind some of the posts in CC...…..:love: