NASA will never show you the spinning globe, but you can see the Earth is FLAT for yourself with infrared camera technology.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Avery

And I quote: wow in forty miles! Sure. When you get real sloppy with the science.

A

Avery

They is the people ive seen on youtube talk about it.
I see. YouTube anon. I should have known. :cautious:

Startling evidence shows that there is ice on both poles. In fact, shows there are 2 poles.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Startling evidence shows that there is ice on both poles. In fact, shows there are 2 poles.
Well then - let's see it! Startle me. I have never seen any [real] scientific evidence of such. I have only been "told" that it was true.

Aug 3, 2019
Seeing is believing, so maybe I should lead with this particular topic more often when I talk about Flat Earth. All NASA would have to do to prove the Earth is a spinning globe is put a 24/7 camera on the Moon and livestream footage of the Earth. Or even broadcast 24/7 footage from a satellite or the ISS. THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE. Why not?

But I can show you that the Earth is flat, and you can see it for yourself. The owner of this YouTube channel didn't start off as a Flat Earther (no one does) but he put his frequent long distance flying and his interest in infrared photography together and began taking long distance footage of the Earth whenever he took a plane trip. The results are staggering.

Infrared camera technology strips away clouds, dust, smog, and atmospheric interference and proves that the Earth is flat but simply obscured by our atmosphere. JTolanMedia1 has captured astounding footage extending hundreds and hundreds of miles. The Earth is undeniably flat. See for yourself. I would recommend watching his channel in REVERSE order since he started off as someone on the fence about Flat Earth and then changed his perspective due to his camera work.

I dedicate this thread to my cantankerous friend and brother, @Gideon300. I think old dogs CAN learn new tricks, so I'm not giving up on you, sir! :)
If the Earth was flat, the Southern Cross would not be visible simultaneously to everyone below the south pole, right? Only on a round Earth is the Southern Cross visible as such.

Also, if gravity is the result of an accelerating Earth (gravity being expressed in units of acceleration, namely 9.8 meters/second squared) which began accelerating when it came forth from the hand of God, Earth acceleration at that rate would have saw the Earth reaching Light Speed after only about 11 months, resulting in no more acceleration and .... drum roll please .... no more gravity -- Adam and the rest of the Antediluvians would have started floating around and bumping their heads on clouds and such.