National Election 2016 Talk

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 5, 2013
sayang hindi ako naka comment last time...may forum pala na ganito dito sa category natin..ang tagal ko nang offline eh.

Natawa ako sa mga anti-duterte dito hehehe....kala mo kilala nila si duterte...well lhat ng born again dito sa lanao del norte , iligan city, cagayan de oro, davao del norte or somewhere in mindanao ay bumoto kay duterte.....at the end...the will of God prevailed

Hindi porket masamang asal si duterte ay masama na kaagad pamamalakad niya....Sometimes God works in ways we dont really expect.....We are talking about balance of a nation here to end corruption , drugs,crime etc...i don't care what methods duterte will use as long as it can benefit to innocent people and all filipinos so im ok for that to maintain BALANCE...at the end ang Diyos na bahala sa kanya or maghusga. Duterte is like samson in the Bible , though wicked in his ways but God used him to keep israel safe and sound from the hands of evil people philistine.

fredoheaven

Nov 17, 2015
sayang hindi ako naka comment last time...may forum pala na ganito dito sa category natin..ang tagal ko nang offline eh.

Natawa ako sa mga anti-duterte dito hehehe....kala mo kilala nila si duterte...well lhat ng born again dito sa lanao del norte , iligan city, cagayan de oro, davao del norte or somewhere in mindanao ay bumoto kay duterte.....at the end...the will of God prevailed

Hindi porket masamang asal si duterte ay masama na kaagad pamamalakad niya....Sometimes God works in ways we dont really expect.....We are talking about balance of a nation here to end corruption , drugs,crime etc...i don't care what methods duterte will use as long as it can benefit to innocent people and all filipinos so im ok for that to maintain BALANCE...at the end ang Diyos na bahala sa kanya or maghusga. Duterte is like samson in the Bible , though wicked in his ways but God used him to keep israel safe and sound from the hands of evil people philistine.
I for one did not vote for Duterte but doesn't mean I will no longer pray for him. That's not a Christian way and there is no way to be ashamed if our pick lose. We are just exercising our right to vote.

Interestingly, I cannot compare Duterte to be like Samson of the bible. Samsom has just made a decision to disobey God for violating his Nazarite vow. He first broke his religious obligation by feasting with a woman from the neighbouring town of Timnah, who was also a Philistine, one of Israel’s mortal enemies. O my Delilah which cut the hair of Samson but still God used him as a judged destroying his captors and himself.

Well, that's to much for today and God bless you!

Feb 5, 2013
still you can't accept that duterte's fate is in fact anointed by God to lead our nation. here you are whining and keep complaining of why God chose him hehehe. Your decision itself to vote a leader was wrong and yet you still have the guts in contradicting my comments. Next election , be a wise voter. In so doing, ask God first wholeheartedly before making any moves.
God bless you also.

fredoheaven

Nov 17, 2015
FIRE_of_ELIJAH;2753677[B said:
]still you can't accept that duterte's fate is in fact anointed by God to lead our nation. here you are whining and keep complaining of why God chose him hehehe[/B]. Your decision itself to vote a leader was wrong and yet you still have the guts in contradicting my comments. Next election , be a wise voter. In so doing, ask God first wholeheartedly before making any moves.
God bless you also.
You just misunderstood my post. As Christian, we need to support and pray for elected candidates whether they are not your pick. I play sports but somehow your tenor seems to contradict your Christian walk or you just been offended to my comment/ post of comparing Him to Samson.

Anyway, be blessed!

Feb 5, 2013
You just misunderstood my post. As Christian, we need to support and pray for elected candidates whether they are not your pick. I play sports but somehow your tenor seems to contradict your Christian walk or you just been offended to my comment/ post of comparing Him to Samson.

Anyway, be blessed!
hahahaha you are the one who is offended. you even judged me and questioned my christian walk. im not offended but indeed laughed by your previous comment. anyway, i agreed with what you say just to support and pray for the current president. ok chill out bro.....

God bless

fredoheaven

Nov 17, 2015
hahahaha you are the one who is offended. you even judged me and questioned my christian walk. im not offended but indeed laughed by your previous comment. anyway, i agreed with what you say just to support and pray for the current president. ok chill out bro.....

God bless
Nope not all offended. Christ be magnified!

May 29, 2018
I for one did not vote for Duterte but doesn't mean I will no longer pray for him. That's not a Christian way and there is no way to be ashamed if our pick lose. We are just exercising our right to vote.

Interestingly, I cannot compare Duterte to be like Samson of the bible. Samsom has just made a decision to disobey God for violating his Nazarite vow. He first broke his religious obligation by feasting with a woman from the neighbouring town of Timnah, who was also a Philistine, one of Israel’s mortal enemies. O my Delilah which cut the hair of Samson but still God used him as a judged destroying his captors and himself.

Well, that's to much for today and God bless you!
Samson cannot be liken to Duterte.

May 29, 2018
Why stop condemning Duterte?? Can't we condemn his wickedness? Yes no one is perfect, but no excuse to the unrepentant sinner(like Duterte) still continue his wicked ways. David repented, but you cannot see Duterte repented of his wicked ways, and even admitted that he is politically left leaning. His style of ending criminality for him the solution is outright killing without due process, the extra-judicial killing just pattern from the evil communist doctrine as the only solution by arms and killing. Seems he want to copy the Hitler facism and Mossulini dictatorship,history proves it was a big failure! Are you telling us that Duterte only pacifying the rebels, hmmnn he did not include to mentioned in his flatform that he will the end insurgency problem. He did not considered the NPA extortion as a crime, what a hell! The extra-judicial killings in Davao is a clear human violation, who will be blame, not to blame Duterte?? just blame the police of Davao? or you want to blame PNoy or Roxas? His death squad with him for more than 20 years in serving Davao is not really effective bringing peace and order. Why? summary execution of suspected street-level drug pushers and users(small time criminal) does not do away the big time drugs syndicates as the root of drug menace. Drugs and crimes still continue in Davao, police record proves that, Davao City is the 4th highest crime volume in the country. Reason that Duterte top the surveys because most of them did not knew the dark side of Duterte and no one in Davao dares to expose him, he controlled all the media of Davao City and include them in the payroll at the expense of people's money(taxes),for those media men critics to him they were all killed like Jun Pala, Lintuan, Palo and Galope. But latest SWS survey already put him in the 4th place. Duterte is not really anti-corruption, he rather want to free the detained corrupt officials like Revilla, Arroyo, Enrile and Binay. He's dirty in the eyes of God and man. A truly spirit-filled christian can discern of his ungodly, that false pastor and self-proclaimed son of God in the person of Quiboloy cannot discern it.
truthprevails YOU HAVE THE TRUTH!

May 29, 2018

FIRE_of_ELIJAH sa totoo lang walang natupad ang post mo noon tungkol kay Duterte to end corruption , drugs,crime , lahat puro kabaligtaran ang nangyari ngayon...