Native American Christianity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Garydavid

Mar 10, 2019
Alright, time for some hard truths in love.

Horrible things have happened all over the World for many thousands of yrs.

But there seems to be this glammorization in the current culture of what was going on with "indigenous" people all over the World, especially in America.

These were not harmonious, one with the Earth, peace loving people, as depicted in Disneylike movies "Pocahontas".

These were sinful, violent, demon worshipping people, just like people all over the World that didn't have Christ.

Some of these people sacrificed their men, women, and children to these demons regularly.

As horrific as Christopher Columbus, and other explorers and conquerers turned out to be for the natives, and as awful as their conduct was to the people, they DID bring one thing that made an eternal difference to an untold number. THE GOSPEL!!!

God in his mercy brought these men to save some.

Difficult concept to swallow in today's culture, but true nonetheless.

Those people that perpetrated despicable acts against indigenous people WILL answer to God!

But people need to stop focusing on ethnicity (I don't use the word race anymore, as we are ALL ONE RACE) and focus instead on Christ, and stop using the sins of other men to justify their rejection of HIM.
So your telling me the native americans would sacrifice their men woman and children?

Dec 12, 2013
Not many could understand or be interested in understanding what you have writen. If people

Well believe it or not most u.s. citizens dont know the truth as to what happened to the native americans. And if you try and explain they have no interest. Sad isn't it? You should see how they are forced to live to this day. To pleased that you show compasion for these people. God bless...
Do not include me in the "Most" people grouping......My great, great grandmothers on both sides were full blooded Native American Indians..........and regardless of any and all opinions two things are absolutely true....

a. History and destiny have played out exactly as God has allowed it to play out.

b. The truth can shine through any and all darkness, pride, and or circumstance to save a man.......

Garydavid

Mar 10, 2019
Do not include me in the "Most" people grouping......My great, great grandmothers on both sides were full blooded Native American Indians..........and regardless of any and all opinions two things are absolutely true....

a. History and destiny have played out exactly as God has allowed it to play out.

b. The truth can shine through any and all darkness, pride, and or circumstance to save a man.......
I say most because its true. I didnt say all because that would be wrong.
On (a) i am not so sure. I say say this because God gave us free will. But i am sure He knew the outcome.
On (b) thats the truth.
I didnt mean to offend you. I am sorry if i did. God bless....

Dec 12, 2013
I say most because its true. I didnt say all because that would be wrong.
On (a) i am not so sure. I say say this because God gave us free will. But i am sure He knew the outcome.
On (b) thats the truth.
I didnt mean to offend you. I am sorry if i did. God bless....
Thanks....I do believe "a" was correct......a study of the O.T., world Kingdoms and God raising men and kingdoms to fulfill his will through out history is well established and that was my point...it is all playing out the way he wants it to play out....

Garydavid

Mar 10, 2019
Thanks....I do believe "a" was correct......a study of the O.T., world Kingdoms and God raising men and kingdoms to fulfill his will through out history is well established and that was my point...it is all playing out the way he wants it to play out....
Well either way i give it all to God. Anything else gets to to confusing. We cant go wrong with that right? God bless.....

Garydavid

Mar 10, 2019
It does not help when England thinks the throne of David moved to England giving them the God given right to rule, and that the royal family is the descendants of David, and the 10 lost tribes are European.

So they will go forth thinking they are superior, and God with them, but now their concept of God has moved to the God of forces, or the power of nature as their higher power, evolution, and they are still evolving.

The world gets worse as it goes along in self exaltation.

I tend to believe that America is England, and the plan all along of England to establish a nation that would be different from them that was going forth with force to rule, for that only goes so far, but with a nation that claims peace and harmony for the world, and all men are created equal, and allows religious diversity, and all ethnic groups to be there, they can show the world that all people can live together despite their differences, and try to bring the nations together, and then their agenda can come out, and they have the world's power at their disposal.

But then because of their plan comes the hypocrisy of going contrary to what they wanted to put forth concerning America, for they had to put down the Native Americans, and totally control the country, for they could not allow the Native Americans to be in charge, and say let us live among you in peace but you are the owners, and rulers, but they had to completely dominate the country from sea to shining sea, so it would be all their way and no one else, for their agenda to actually come to pass.

They claim men are created equal, and all ethnic groups, and religions equal, and prosperity for all, and immigration, and the pursuit of liberty and happiness, but treated the Native Americans contrary to what they claimed.

For if they wanted to establish the country the way they did in order for their plan to work, saying equality, and all men are created equal, why did they not have that attitude from the start when dealing with the Native Americans.

But then their hypocrisy went to owning Africans as slaves which does not make sense again, but then justified it.

Now an African can be a servant, employed if he chooses, but by force is certainly not justified.

Or did they not know of their plan all along, for they did not know how far they could go in controlling, and ruling, but it developed as time went on, and technology caused them to branch farther.

But I believe they knew of their plan all along from the start, and would take it as far as possible, which means they would want control, and rulership of the world.

So I do not understand how they can justify the hypocrisy of the past when dealing with people when their nation claims freedom of speech, freedom of press, and equality, when it was their plan all along to try to bring the world together by showing favor to all religions, and ethnic groups.

But they will eventually take away the freedoms again, and go back to the hypocrisy in a bigger fashion, when the nations come together and say Peace and safety, for now the world is together, and sudden destruction comes upon them for they will go against all who oppose them, for the governments came together, but many people will rebel.

And then the equality, and freedom of speech, and freedom of religion, are gone, and they are back acting like the time when they treated the Native Americans bad to further their agenda, and goal, of controlling the world.

They started out cruel to start their plan, and then by a peace plan for the world, and all are created equal, and freedom of religion, and immigration, and the pursuit of liberty and happiness for all, and then they will go right back to being cruel when the world comes together.

And the Roman Catholic Church will go right back to persecuting like they did in the past.

For it is all part of the plan, and whatever the plan to get the world to come together, whether cruel, or peace, and justifying it all the way.

Oh we were ignorant, and cruel, they will say concerning the start of the country, and say sorry, but they do not really mean it, for when the nations come together it is right back to being cruel again, and they are not sorry.

The Bible says the Roman Empire does not lose their dominion until Jesus puts them down, and they shall devour the whole earth, and tread it down, and break it in pieces, and the world will be split in to ten sections with a leader in each section, who is of the Roman Empire, and the little horn shall come from the ten horns, who is of the Roman Empire.

Because it was the plan all along when they first came to America.

The Hegel System.

1.Thesis- America and that type of system.

2.Anti-thesis- Russia and that type of system, opposites.

3.Synthesis- back to the first but in a higher form, the ten horn kingdom, which they believe is a better form of system than either one alone.

Democrat-liberal, Republican-conservative, is a Hegel principle, and it gets everyone involved, but no solution but back and forth, and then a compromise to bring them all together.

Russia and America, and Democrat and Republican, opposites but actually working together.

And it is close to the nations coming together, which is why the liberals are pouring it on more than in time past, pushing homosexuality more, and being a vegetarian more, fighting over the wall, no solution, compromise dissolve the border, Mexico, America, Canada, super nation number 1, Trump introducing the microchip as a solution to cut down on crime, mark of the beast, pushing for peace in the Middle East more than any other president, for when it is established the nations will come together.

So it was their plan all along, so they had to be cruel to totally dominate the country, so those people back then were treated badly, and stripped from land, and then claim peace for the world, and equality and immigration, and all religions, and ethnic groups equal, and the pursuit of liberty and happiness, and then when the nations come together it is back to being cruel to all who oppose them so they can totally dominate the world, and control it, and establish a kingdom for the New Age Christ.

I believe America is England, and they wanted it to look like some rebelled, and broke off from England, so America could work in the world like no other nation to bring the nations together, and get the concept of peace between all people out there, so they can establish their kingdom in the future.

And the Roman Catholic Church will go right back to persecuting like they did in the past, for it is their religious institution in Europe, and their concept of God will be changed, and worse in the truth than they have been.

Cruelty, get a foothold, and control, of a nation, then peace and equality, then back to cruelty, get a foothold, and control, of the world.

But Jesus has something else to say about the whole matter for He will put them down for they are not of God, and not in the truth, and will rebel against God, which He will end this sin business on earth.

So the Native Americans should not be against the white man's Christianity, for they are not in the truth of Christianity, and it is not the white man's Christianity, but it stemmed from the Jews from God, for the oracles of God were given to them.

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

This applies to the people at the tribulation period that are going against the saints, and they will soon be caught up to Jesus, but this can apply to the entire history of mankind, for Jesus will go against all people that were cruel towards other people when they are judged.

They are not getting away with anything for they cannot escape Jesus, so their cruel ways of the past will be brought up in judgement, and they will pay for their crimes then.
In reading all you have written, one point stands clear. They were not sorry.
Nice reply, nicely worded. God bless.....

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

2 Corinthians 11:14 (KJV) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
"
"One form of blasphemy that 'professed Christians' should resist...the blasphemy they

shall bring upon themselves, should they bring cause of a fellow believer
to stumble, feel inadequate or undeserving, through ones own thoughtless
exercise of their own freedom of thought."

'Praise God'

Attachments

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
So your telling me the native americans would sacrifice their men woman and children?
Yes. After researching just how ghastly and breathtakingly evil these people were, you begin to see what a Godsend it was for Europeans to destroy that culture.

In 4 days alone, the Aztecs sacrificed some estimates say 84, 000 people to dedicate their pyramid temple.

The conquistadors even feared the Aztecs they were so evil. Thankfully small pox enabled them to be conquered.

The Incas were particularly inclined to sacrifice children in unspeakable ways. They even had a god that insisted on having children cry because their tears to him is what brought the rain to their crops.

Most even uneducated are aware of how evil the Mayans were.

I could go on and on but the fact remains the Lord showed mercy by destroying these demonic cultures.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
"
"One form of blasphemy that 'professed Christians' should resist...the blasphemy they

shall bring upon themselves, should they bring cause of a fellow believer
to stumble, feel inadequate or undeserving, through ones own thoughtless
exercise of their own freedom of thought."

'Praise God'
I gave you Scripture, i.e. God's Word, and you give me a piece of human philosophy...and accuse me of 'thoughtless freedom of thought that would bring blasphemy upon myself'.
Misrepresenting God is blasphemy enough with all your New Age philosophy you are trying to pawn off here. Try sticking to God's Word...it's truer.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I could go on and on but the fact remains the Lord showed mercy by destroying these demonic cultures.
Very true. Satan and his demons were behind all the pagan cultures and their evil practices. At the same time the so-called Christians from Europe were not much better than the Natives. Genuine Christians may have been few and far between, but that has always been the case. But that is all history.

Today most Natives have many more privileges than non-Natives, but these are generally squandered. Here is a list of Federal funding programs for Natives http://www.educationmoney.com/native_americans.html:
[THERE ARE MANY MORE THAN COULD BE POSTED CONVENIENTLY]

10.222 Tribal Colleges Endowment Program

10.228 Alaska Native Serving and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions Education Grants

10.421 Indian Tribes and Tribal Corporation Loans

10.567 Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"For many there shall be of the antagonist, in the 'outer darkness' of the world.
Having not the capacity to grasp, in spirit and truth...for the worldly, natural man,
being spiritually discerned, understands not the spiritual things, for they are foolishness
to the antagonist...breath of God declares such as,... Satan."

'Praise God'

Attachments

Garydavid

Mar 10, 2019
Yes. After researching just how ghastly and breathtakingly evil these people were, you begin to see what a Godsend it was for Europeans to destroy that culture.

In 4 days alone, the Aztecs sacrificed some estimates say 84, 000 people to dedicate their pyramid temple.

The conquistadors even feared the Aztecs they were so evil. Thankfully small pox enabled them to be conquered.

The Incas were particularly inclined to sacrifice children in unspeakable ways. They even had a god that insisted on having children cry because their tears to him is what brought the rain to their crops.

Most even uneducated are aware of how evil the Mayans were.

The aztecs and myans, yes. But you cannot include the native tribes that existed within our present boundaries that would be wrong for me not to correct you on this. Also it was selfish ignorace that drove men to perform genocide on these people, not Gods mercy. Thats an insult to God. Mans free will has done this. Cant blame God.

K

KnowMe

The aztecs and myans, yes. But you cannot include the native tribes that existed within our present boundaries that would be wrong for me not to correct you on this. Also it was selfish ignorace that drove men to perform genocide on these people, not Gods mercy. Thats an insult to God. Mans free will has done this. Cant blame God.
I saw a show on the mayan culture not long ago, the people mostly volunteered to be sacrificed

Mar 28, 2016
Not any more than any other gentile or Jewish nation.

I consider my genealogy as a 57 variety.... if a person would seek the ancestry fare enough back , German and Norwegian. I have been married twice.( not bragging)

.My first wife is native American from the Ottawa and Chippewa tribe from Michigan we met at fifteen and were married for approx. 20 years. .

No relationship with my first wife. I Fell in love with the native Americans after one of my role models Tonto. Met a friend from the Stockbridge Munsie tribe as a early teen and they invited guys from the city like myself quite often. Spend many summers and winters on the reservation and try to visit a couple times a year. I have some experience that I would not trade.