Still ot is no genocide! If then that what Iran, Hamas and others want eliminate Israel. This is then a genocid!
Sir do you believe Putin has committed genocide.
Just answer yes or no
.
Still ot is no genocide! If then that what Iran, Hamas and others want eliminate Israel. This is then a genocid!
Yes, he began it with the ucraine attack. Maby also in Tschetschenien.Sir do you believe Putin has committed genocide.
Just answer yes or no
.
right ok so you agree Putin is committing genocide.Yes, he began it with the ucraine attack. Maby also in Tschetschenien.
right ok so you agree Putin is committing genocide.
Good I'm glad you see that.
Question.
Why is NATO letting Putin repeatedly commit genocide.
Well Putin is supplying weapons to Iran who are giving those weapons to hamas.
Meanwhile USA and UK Nato is giving weapons to Saudi, who are giving weapons to Isis .
Why is NATO letting this happen.
If you don't believe USA and the UK are supplying weapons to Isis you are wrong I have evidence.
why is NATO letting Putin repeatedly commit genocide.Your question is wrong. You must ask why UN letting Putin repeatedly do genocide ?
The UN is the adressat, not NATO.
I already did.why is NATO letting Putin repeatedly commit genocide.
Will you answer
Then please read post 24 again.
read it don't see an answer.Then please read post 24 again.
expand...read it don't see an answer.
I'm asking you not NATO or Putin.expand...
This was my answer:
Your question is wrong. You must ask why UN letting Putin repeatedly do genocide ?
The UN is the adressat, not NATO.
You cant understand what i have written?I'm asking you not NATO or Putin.
Since you want to ask me many questions and since i answer you.
Answer this question for yourself.
Why is NATO repeatedly ignoring Putin commiting genocide.
I'm asking you, nobody else.
you still still haven't answered the question.You cant understand what i have written?
The UN is responsible for that not the NATO!!
Russia is member of the UN.you still still haven't answered the question.
You couldn't ask the United nations because the russian federation is apart of it as well as China and north Korea, so is Iraq and Iran.
So now I'm asking you again
Why is NATO allowing Putin to carry on commiting genocide
I said: NATO is not in charge to blame Putin for Genocid. The UN is in charge to blame Putin for genocid!!! Period, period, period.......Well well well.
Do you think Putin a person who commits genocide should be accredited to this worthy title
View attachment 259700
ummm no never going to happen.I said: NATO is not in charge to blame Putin for Genocid. The UN is in charge to blame Putin for genocid!!! Period, period, period.......
ummm no never going to happen.
Besides that was not the question.
Why is it so difficult for you to express a simple view.
Have a great day.