Natural Immunity 27 Times More Effective

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ogom

Aug 22, 2020
ogom.co
more amazing info/research about covid:

Natural Immunity 27 Times More Effective Against COVID Delta ‘Variant’ Virus Than ‘Vaccine’
BYTEXANS JACK & DODIEON SEPTEMBER 10, 2021 • ( 3 COMMENTS )
What we did not know when the pandemic started, was that it was mostly elderly immuno-compromised people who have already exceeded the average life expectancy — with multiple co-morbidities who are the people who “die of” — or better yet “die with” — coronavirus.

Time taught us that people who “die of” coronavirus actually live longer than people who die without it.
There is a 98.7-99.8 percent survival rate among those who have had Coronavirus. Those who elected not to be “vaccinated” have a zero percent chance of dying from the jabs.
Known for years, it is very common for people with advanced cancers and heart disease to ultimately die of pneumonia or the “flu.”

Later, we noticed that health authorities stopped tracking pneumonia and the seasonal flu. Since those with actual pneumonia or flu had the symptoms of “COVID,” the financial incentives influenced hospital systems to magically call them COVID patients.
A significant new study from Israel now confirms what millions have believed. Natural immunity from contracting coronavirus provides people with longer-lasting protection against the so-called ‘Delta variant’ than two shots of the experimental Pfizer “vaccine.”

The study by Maccabi Healthcare Service looked at individuals who had either gotten two shots of the vaccine by the end of February or tested positive for COVID-19 by that time. It compared 46,035 Maccabi members who caught the coronavirus at some point during the pandemic and the same number of double-vaccinated people.​
People who had two vaccine shots had a six-fold higher chance of getting infected with Delta than patients who hadn’t been vaccinated but previously contracted the coronavirus
, according to the research.​
The study, published online but not yet peer reviewed, is the largest of its kind. It doesn’t take booster shots — now widely given in Israel — into account, but given that most of the world is still giving a two-dose regimen, has international relevance.​
In the two groups, there were 748 cases of SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infections, 640 of which were in the vaccinated group and 108 in the previously infected group, which was relying on natural immunity alone.​
The vaccine-dependent people had a seven-fold higher chance of symptomatic infection, and a 6.7-fold higher chance of being hospitalized
.​
In addition, a sample of 16,215 who were infected during Israel’s third wave in January-February 2021 was compared to an equal number of people vaccinated during that period.​
The contrast for these two groups was even starker:​
It showed that Delta had a 27-fold higher chance of breaking through vaccine protection
from January and February and causing symptoms than breaking through natural immunity acquired in the same period and causing symptoms.​
The authors, led by Dr. Sivan Gazit, deputy head of Maccabi’s research arm, noted that their study is significant for taking a wide time-frame and using a large data sample.​
They wrote: “Our large cohort, enabled by Israel’s rapid rollout of the mass-vaccination campaign, allowed us to investigate the risk for additional infection — either a breakthrough infection in vaccinated individuals or reinfection in previously infected ones — over a longer period than thus far described.”​

https://cleverjourneys.com/2021/09/...id-delta-variant-virus-than-vaccine/#comments

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Natural Immunity 27 Times More Effective Against COVID Delta ‘Variant’ Virus Than ‘Vaccine’
Correct. There was a huge DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN by WHO, FDA, CDC, NIH, NIAAD, the Leftist media, etc., as well as the medical establishment, to essentially "cancel" natural immunity so that they could promote the bogus vaccines and reap billions of dollars. WHO removed the relevant information from their website and published false information instead. And evildoers like Fauci et al made sure the general public would never hear the truth.

The fact of the matter is that God has given human beings a vast array or organs and mechanisms within the human body to fight microbiological invaders -- both bacteria, fungi, and viruses. The beauty of the system is that whenever a microbe invades the body, the human body immediately begins to produce antigens and T-cells to repel the invaders and destroy them. And this produces natural immunity. The next time the invader shows up, it has practically no effect. And the principle of legitimate vaccination is based on this FACT. A true vaccine takes a weakened form of the virus and injects it into the system. Then natural immunity triggers antibodies and protect the person against future invasions.

Had the public health authorities been honest and totally transparent they would have told the general public to KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON. Anyone exposed to coronavirus would develop natural immunity. Additionally anyone who showed flu-like symptoms would received the HCQ combo pack and/or ivermectin. Which would mean that there would be no panic and no pandemic. The elderly particularly should have been armed with these cheap and effective treatments. But that would have stopped the conspiracy.

However, since there was clearly an evil hidden agenda, everything that should have been done according to medical ethics and known results for treatments was totally sabotaged, suppressed, or attacked. Therefore it is perfectly reasonable to call this a COVID Scamdemic/Plandemic connected with a conspiracy to steal, kill, and destroy (Satan's agenda). Both the Hippocratic Oath and the Nuremberg Code were seriously violated, but who is going after the COVID Nazis for Nuremberg 2.0?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
more amazing info/research about covid:

BYTEXANS JACK & DODIEON SEPTEMBER 10, 2021 • ( 3 COMMENTS )
What we did not know when the pandemic started, was that it was mostly elderly immuno-compromised people who have already exceeded the average life expectancy — with multiple co-morbidities who are the people who “die of” — or better yet “die with” — coronavirus.

Time taught us that people who “die of” coronavirus actually live longer than people who die without it.
There is a 98.7-99.8 percent survival rate among those who have had Coronavirus. Those who elected not to be “vaccinated” have a zero percent chance of dying from the jabs.
Known for years, it is very common for people with advanced cancers and heart disease to ultimately die of pneumonia or the “flu.”

Later, we noticed that health authorities stopped tracking pneumonia and the seasonal flu. Since those with actual pneumonia or flu had the symptoms of “COVID,” the financial incentives influenced hospital systems to magically call them COVID patients.
A significant new study from Israel now confirms what millions have believed. Natural immunity from contracting coronavirus provides people with longer-lasting protection against the so-called ‘Delta variant’ than two shots of the experimental Pfizer “vaccine.”

The study by Maccabi Healthcare Service looked at individuals who had either gotten two shots of the vaccine by the end of February or tested positive for COVID-19 by that time. It compared 46,035 Maccabi members who caught the coronavirus at some point during the pandemic and the same number of double-vaccinated people.​
People who had two vaccine shots had a six-fold higher chance of getting infected with Delta than patients who hadn’t been vaccinated but previously contracted the coronavirus
, according to the research.​
The study, published online but not yet peer reviewed, is the largest of its kind. It doesn’t take booster shots — now widely given in Israel — into account, but given that most of the world is still giving a two-dose regimen, has international relevance.​
In the two groups, there were 748 cases of SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infections, 640 of which were in the vaccinated group and 108 in the previously infected group, which was relying on natural immunity alone.​
The vaccine-dependent people had a seven-fold higher chance of symptomatic infection, and a 6.7-fold higher chance of being hospitalized
.​
In addition, a sample of 16,215 who were infected during Israel’s third wave in January-February 2021 was compared to an equal number of people vaccinated during that period.​
The contrast for these two groups was even starker:​
It showed that Delta had a 27-fold higher chance of breaking through vaccine protection
from January and February and causing symptoms than breaking through natural immunity acquired in the same period and causing symptoms.​
The authors, led by Dr. Sivan Gazit, deputy head of Maccabi’s research arm, noted that their study is significant for taking a wide time-frame and using a large data sample.​
They wrote: “Our large cohort, enabled by Israel’s rapid rollout of the mass-vaccination campaign, allowed us to investigate the risk for additional infection — either a breakthrough infection in vaccinated individuals or reinfection in previously infected ones — over a longer period than thus far described.”​

https://cleverjourneys.com/2021/09/...id-delta-variant-virus-than-vaccine/#comments
In order to have natural immunity, you have to survive. 135,000 COVID victims in the UK no longer have to worry about COVID. They are dead. The choice to vax or not is yours. But please no more anti vax propaganda.

By the way, 1% of COVID sufferers in Australian hospital have been fully vaccinated.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
In order to have natural immunity, you have to survive. 135,000 COVID victims in the UK no longer have to worry about COVID. They are dead. The choice to vax or not is yours. But please no more anti vax propaganda.

By the way, 1% of COVID sufferers in Australian hospital have been fully vaccinated.
The point is that when you calculate herd immunity those who previously had it should be calculated in, and in the US 99% of those who had it survive. So it is a lot of people that would be added to the calculation. The second point is there is no good reason to mandate that they get the vaccine.

Finally, all pandemics in human history died out because of natural immunity. Vaccines have only been effective at stamping out small, localized flare ups.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
I read just the other day about ( it was from Israel I believe) how they tested 800k broke them up into 3 groups and those that already had the vaccine were 13times more likely to get covid vs those that had covid and don't any more (Natural Immunity). This is not the only study. If we know about this then 0.2% No higher. If you don't know what this means.. they you have not done your homework.

Give you this. In 2016 then hmnm what June or before 2019 God told someone (prophet) something was coming "pandemic, epidemic" World wide but unscrupulous men will take advantage of it. Anyone can watch these things. For me would seem those that warn question about "just TAKE the vaccine or else".. are very wise. Its not GOD telling "take it or else" its the world ..its people that do not follow Christ. Its people that said one thing just months ago yet today say the flip side. "who would ever trust the FDA" just months later all this year we can trust the FDA. Fauci we should never force anyone to take the vaccine we have never done this in history should not start now. Well he flipped. Thats the odd thing there well this man all of this is not new to him. Hes said these kind of things all his life yet here in this moment flipped? Thats a red flag for me. Could be nothing more then just control or more money.. don't know

DeanM

May 4, 2021

Oh it certainly is my choice not to get shot up with your untested brew. Nobody will answer my question. If your vax works how can me not being vaxxed harm you?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Oh it certainly is my choice not to get shot up with your untested brew. Nobody will answer my question. If your vax works how can me not being vaxxed harm you?
I can answer that question, but you need to flip it around, if you don't need to be vaxxed and I did get vaxxed your exposing me as an idiot. That is how the unvaxxed are hurting the vaxxed.

Apr 15, 2019
Totally agree. Me getting jabbed isn't going to stop me from catching covid and spreading it to someone else. It's supposedly only so I personally don't end up really ill. So how does that protect someone else, exactly? Jabbed people can still catch and spread covid, that is a fact. Where I am, I personally know of 8 people who are fully vaxxed, who've still ended up in the hospital with covid. I know of three fully vaxxed otherwise healthy people who had covid and died. I also know plenty of people who've had "coincidental" illnesses, strange things they've never experienced before, since having the jabs. I cannot take this vaccine for genuine health reasons, as well as spiritual beliefs. But apparently I can't eat in a restaurant, go to a concert, attend a wedding or funeral...all because I can't and do not wish to take this experimental vaccine that is still in clinical trials until 2023. The numbers make no sense. If vaccines work so well, why do we supposedly have more illness than we did this time last year when hardly anyone was vaxxed? Shouldn't the numbers be super low by now? Shouldn't this pandemic be considered an endemic now? Why does Isreal have so many people in hospital, when most of their population has been 2x jabbed? Makes NO sense. Some of us are sick of the lies and corruption.