Natural immunity? Faith for healing?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Omicron, is it the cure?

If Omicron is truly a very mild version of Covid that is not deadly it could be the cure. It could be that getting Omicron could make you immune to the deadlier versions because although it is a variant it may still share a very great many features.

This is great news, if this version will sweep through the country like the common cold it could cause the entire pandemic to fizzle out. So now you can see why the panic and why DeBlasio and others are so terrified of it.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Complete rubbish. HCQ is for Malaria and Invermectin to treat animals. You can tell who has been taking invermectin. They bark and scratch themselves a lot.
Looks like you have swallowed the bogus pandemic nonsense hook-line-and-sinker.

Families Rejoice As Renowned Doctor Sues Hospital For Banning Him From Prescribing Ivermectin To COVID Patients

Dr. Paul Marik of Eastern Virginia Medical School has filed a lawsuit against Sentara Healthcare in Virginia after the hospital banned him from prescribing ivermectin as treatment for COVID. Dr. Marik, who is also a founding member of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care (FLCCC) Alliance, serves as Sentara Norfolk General Hospital's ICU director. He was met by supporters in Norfolk, Virginia when he arrived at the courthouse.
https://www.christianitydaily.com/a...-prescribing-ivermectin-to-covid-patients.htm

So why would a well qualified and renowned medical doctor actually sue a hospital for preventing him from using ivermectin for a case of coronavirus unless it was a life-saving remedy?

It is high time for you and others to get off the Dr. Death bandwagon, and come to grips with reality. IVERMECTIN IS SAVING LIVES DAILY. Check out the news regarding its use in India and Japan and other parts of the world.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Looks like you have swallowed the bogus pandemic nonsense hook-line-and-sinker.

Families Rejoice As Renowned Doctor Sues Hospital For Banning Him From Prescribing Ivermectin To COVID Patients

Dr. Paul Marik of Eastern Virginia Medical School has filed a lawsuit against Sentara Healthcare in Virginia after the hospital banned him from prescribing ivermectin as treatment for COVID. Dr. Marik, who is also a founding member of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care (FLCCC) Alliance, serves as Sentara Norfolk General Hospital's ICU director. He was met by supporters in Norfolk, Virginia when he arrived at the courthouse.
https://www.christianitydaily.com/a...-prescribing-ivermectin-to-covid-patients.htm

So why would a well qualified and renowned medical doctor actually sue a hospital for preventing him from using ivermectin for a case of coronavirus unless it was a life-saving remedy?

It is high time for you and others to get off the Dr. Death bandwagon, and come to grips with reality. IVERMECTIN IS SAVING LIVES DAILY. Check out the news regarding its use in India and Japan and other parts of the world.
Blah blah blah. One doctor out of millions who know that invermectin is useless. Doctors are not immune from believing lies. I was prescribed a massive dose of vitamin C by a GP. It did not help at all. The dose was high enough to cause kidney stones. He's into more "natural" medicine. In other words, stuff that is untested and rarely works.

He prescribed a course of an antibiotic for two weeks. The maximum was ten days. He ignored that. I suffered the side effects. He's not my GP any more.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Blah blah blah. One doctor out of millions who know that invermectin is useless.
What utter rubbish from someone who should be doing his homework and spelling ivermectin correctly. Now listen to this very carefully and then shut up:
Dr. Robert Malone: 500,000 American COVID patients didn't have to die
Inventor of mRNA vaccine technology decries blocking of treatments
"Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines, believes more than 500,000 American lives could have been saved if Dr. Anthony Fauci and the government health establishment did not undermine effective COVID-19 early treatments such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine."
https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/dr-robert-malone-500000-american-covid-patients-didnt-die/

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I visited a friend that I haven't heard from since May of 2020. Here's her family story.

After a Memorial Day gathering, four of five family members got Covid19. She and a sister spent 3 weeks in bed, and another four weeks able to do very little. Her husband spent three weeks in the ICU, and another two weeks in the hospital. Their son had a mild case. He fully recovered after a couple of weeks. Her 80 YO father didn't catch it.

All five of them got vaccinated in December 2020. They returned to a normal everyday routine in March of 2021, fully confident that they had put Covid19 behind them. After all, vaccinated and having the virus was supposed to provide full immunity.

In August 2021, they were preparing to return to work when they found that they were positive for Covid19 delta. Both had a fever, shortness of breath, and all over body aches. After an antibody infusion, they were symptom free in a couple of days.

The whole family got their boosters just before Thanksgiving.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I am fully convinced that there is no long term immunity to the virus. The best way to protect yourself from a severe case is annual vaccination.

O

Oblio

Twice I ignored the Lord when He told me not to take a medication.
The first time I ended up with brain damage.
The second time I ended up in emergency, dead for 7 minutes from a medication-induced brain disease.
This time I will listen to Him instead of the doctors...if they want me to take the jab, they'll have to hold me down and give it to me!

O

Oblio

Which I'm sure some on this forum would delight in seeing! SMH

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
What utter rubbish from someone who should be doing his homework and spelling ivermectin correctly. Now listen to this very carefully and then shut up:
Dr. Robert Malone: 500,000 American COVID patients didn't have to die
Inventor of mRNA vaccine technology decries blocking of treatments
"Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines, believes more than 500,000 American lives could have been saved if Dr. Anthony Fauci and the government health establishment did not undermine effective COVID-19 early treatments such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine."
https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/dr-robert-malone-500000-american-covid-patients-didnt-die/
Ivermectine has zero proven health benefits for COVID sufferers. It treats parasites. If you have worms, then go for it. Last I heard, COVID is a virus, not a worm. HCQ sounds more promising but clinical trials have failed to demonstrate any health benefit. Side effects are awful. I was supposed to take it while in the military, but the side effects were miserable and I could not safely do my job. I preferred to risk malaria.

Robert Malone certainly was influential in mRNA research but claims that he "invented" the technology seem to be overblown. If he did, then he should get the Nobel prize. The problem is that he undermines his claims by knocking the very products that his (and many others) research has led to.

Robert Malone, as clever and talented as he is, has provided little basis for his claims regarding HCQ or Ivermectin. He would not be the first intelligent and articulate scientist to be wrong about something.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Ivermectine has zero proven health benefits for COVID sufferers. It treats parasites.
More BS from Gideon. So listen up since you love the bogus vaccines.
American Heart Association Journal: 97.8% Adolescents and Young Adults with Myocarditis had an mRNA COVID-19 Shot
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/a...s-with-myocarditis-had-an-mrna-covid-19-shot/

This follows their study published a few weeks ago by cardiologist Steven R Gundry. See:
American Heart Association Journal Publishes Data that UK Medical Doctor Claims are “Proof” that COVID-19 Vaccines are “Murder”

So Gideon, when a Christian sides with murderers he automatically becomes a partaker of their evil deeds. And these aren't ordinary murderers. They are demonic because they continue to push forward their agenda in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence. The vaccines should have been totally banned by now. But what do we see? Vaccine mandates all over the world.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
More BS from Gideon. So listen up since you love the bogus vaccines.
American Heart Association Journal: 97.8% Adolescents and Young Adults with Myocarditis had an mRNA COVID-19 Shot
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/a...s-with-myocarditis-had-an-mrna-covid-19-shot/

This follows their study published a few weeks ago by cardiologist Steven R Gundry. See:
American Heart Association Journal Publishes Data that UK Medical Doctor Claims are “Proof” that COVID-19 Vaccines are “Murder”

So Gideon, when a Christian sides with murderers he automatically becomes a partaker of their evil deeds. And these aren't ordinary murderers. They are demonic because they continue to push forward their agenda in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence. The vaccines should have been totally banned by now. But what do we see? Vaccine mandates all over the world.
Satan is the accuser of the brethren. Slander is demonic. You are deceived. You will answer to God because you are responsible for accepting lies. You do not have to agree with me, but to call me evil because I quote facts is a serious issue. If I die from the vaccine, then you will prove me wrong. So far, you have not a leg to stand on.

I don't agree with mandates, but that is a separate issue.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Japan Health Ministry issues Vaccine heart warning…

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Japan Health Ministry issues Vaccine heart warning…

If these numbers are true it doesn't explain all these high profile athletes going down. They are saying it is around 30 per million (average of the two). We have seen well over 30 athletes go down and there is no way the pool is a million. Not only so but for every one of these athletes that dies or has a teary resignation from the sport there are probably quite a few that step aside and it is kept quiet.

Remember when they inflated the numbers who had Covid by testing everyone? Imagine if they tested every person who was vaccinated for myocarditis. I suspect the numbers would double, you will probably find many who have a mild enough case where it hasn't been reported yet and may not show up in their health exams for a year or two. The study says it was "reported cases".

What would be far better for a study would be a randomized study of ten thousand vaccinated people to get a better idea. Do a full, complete checkup looking to find any and all issues that have been reported and then based on that give us true numbers.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
If these numbers are true it doesn't explain all these high profile athletes going down. They are saying it is around 30 per million (average of the two). We have seen well over 30 athletes go down and there is no way the pool is a million. Not only so but for every one of these athletes that dies or has a teary resignation from the sport there are probably quite a few that step aside and it is kept quiet.

Remember when they inflated the numbers who had Covid by testing everyone? Imagine if they tested every person who was vaccinated for myocarditis. I suspect the numbers would double, you will probably find many who have a mild enough case where it hasn't been reported yet and may not show up in their health exams for a year or two. The study says it was "reported cases".

What would be far better for a study would be a randomized study of ten thousand vaccinated people to get a better idea. Do a full, complete checkup looking to find any and all issues that have been reported and then based on that give us true numbers.
The information regarding side effects of the vaccine is publicly available. There are potential side effects to every medication. The question is whether or not preventing or limiting the effects of COVID is worth the risk of vaccination.

All the information to date suggests that benefits of vaccination far outweigh the risks. If anyone should worry, it's me. I had atrial fibrillation about two years ago. I'm on 3 medications. They control blood pressure, heart rate and blood pressure. If I had the slightest doubt, I would not have had the jabs. I'm double vaccinated and I have zero ill effects. The fear mongering is unwarranted.