Naturism/nudism and the Bible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
I'm a blood bought spirit filled child of the Living God. I am also a naturist now I am in predicament what is the Bible's stance on naturism?
Show love and wear clothing.

By the way, a Christian friend of mine had mental problems and decided he was Adam. He strolled around in a local park in the nude and got arrested. I don't recommend it.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
treat others with genteelness and respect,

for encouragement,

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts; and then shall every man have praise of God.

2 Corinthians 4:2 but have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the Word of God deceitfully; but by manifesting the truth we commend ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.

Mar 28, 2016
Show love and wear clothing.

By the way, a Christian friend of mine had mental problems and decided he was Adam. He strolled around in a local park in the nude and got arrested. I don't recommend it.
Perhaps he though his personally gloriously glowed hiding the private parts?

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
”It's just too hot to wear clothes today," said Jack as he stepped out of the shower. "Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?" The wife replied, "Probably that I married you for your money."

The other day I came across a button/pin from the American Association For Nude Recreation, extolling the virtues of nudism. I just want to know, where would a nudist *put* such a pin?

Two old ladies were walking in the park. The first old lady said, "I might as well die now, I've done everything and there is nothing left to live for." The second old lady said " I know something you haven't done. It's called streaking." First old lady "Streaking? I've never heard of that." Second old lady "you go behind this bush and take off all your clothes and I'll take them across the park and when I give you the high sign, you take off and run naked through the park". First old lady "well, I've never done that before so OK." They do that and the second old lady gets across the park and gives the high sign and the first old lady dashes out and runs through the park. She passes two old men on a park bench. First old man: "What was that?" Second old man, "I don't know but it sure needed ironing."

Best Reasons Why To Go To Work Naked:

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your body in here by 8:00!"

2. Inventive way to finally meet that special person in Human Resources.

3. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."

4. You want to see if it's like the dream.

5. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.

6. No one ever steals your chair.

A naked man fears no pickpocket.

Nudist Resort sign - Sorry, Clothed for Winter.

Always swim nude. Sharks hate to peel their food.

Never cook bacon when you're naked.

https://wbsm.com/jokes-for-national-nude-day/

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
I remember when my best friend and I were teenagers, we 'challenged' a priest once asking him, what would you do if we walked into mass naked? Im pretty sure he chuckled and probably said he'd ask us to leave but then we replied, but God made our bodies what's wrong with that? Don't judge us, obviously acting stupid.

We were teenagers, doesn't take alot of thought for a mature mind to think that we need to cover up in this world.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
I remember when my best friend and I were teenagers, we 'challenged' a priest once asking him, what would you do if we walked into mass naked? Im pretty sure he chuckled and probably said he'd ask us to leave but then we replied, but God made our bodies what's wrong with that? Don't judge us, obviously acting stupid.

We were teenagers, doesn't take a lot of thought for a mature mind to think that we need to cover up in this world.
It is not my place to judge. I only do polite discussions. I have often been invited to share Jesus in nudist camps. Out of Politeness, they do get dressed when I go there. As a child, I was part of a LDS Fundamentalist Sect Called the Sextons, whom were nudists. The most lustful thought I ever had in such a camp was a woman showing up in a bikini. I see what you did more as funny than stupid. I think Priest was calling your bluff. I have known many Pastors and Priests with a great sense of humor. I could see myself saying the same thing he did.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
It is not my place to judge. I only do polite discussions. I have often been invited to share Jesus in nudist camps. Out of Politeness, they do get dressed when I go there. As a child, I was part of a LDS Fundamentalist Sect Called the Sextons, whom were nudists. The most lustful thought I ever had in such a camp was a woman showing up in a bikini. I see what you did more as funny than stupid. I think Priest was calling your bluff. I have known many Pastors and Priests with a great sense of humor. I could see myself saying the same thing he did.
Yeah this thread sparked that memory for some reason, very vaguely connected but it did.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019

We were teenagers, doesn't take alot of thought for a mature mind to think that we need to cover up in this world.
Right..also, I don't think I want to sit somewhere that a bare bottom has sat.

Maybe the priest could have assigned you to a stall in the bathroom if you insisted on nudism.