NDE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shelby_Artist
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shelby_Artist

Guest
NDE stands for "near death experience". I had a certain NDE that I can't seem to get over. I think about it every day. I heard a voice. God's voice. It said, "Do not be afraid", "I am taking care of you", "You're gonna get better", and "I have a GREEEAAAAT plan for your future!" and it sounded like both a male and female in one and it was smiling and laughing and shouting when it told me that it has a great plan for my future.
Well this was 9 years ago when I heard the voice. So here I am 9 years in the future and sitting at home by myself with no job no car no family. I just can't make sense of it.
 
Hi
Am just new to this forum and your blog was the first to read. Could'nt pass by without commenting.
I wanted to encourage you today as I can understand what you are going through. Dear child of God, do not be burdened. Your present situation does not change the love of God for you neither His plans for you. If God has promised you something , He is faithful to bring it to pass.
Trust Him.

David would sing songs to Him when he used to be in the jungle with his sheep. He was neglected by his own family. Had nothing with him , just his sheep and his rod. But God had His plans for him. He raised him up. He anointed him king but still he didnt become one. King Saul used to run after him to kill him, but still David would not fret or be burdened. He knew his God has made him king even when it doesnt seem so. After years he was made the king finally.
You do not have a job or a car or anything you desire. Do not worry, do not be burdened.

You said you "heard... God's voice". When you know its God, can you not just trust Him again ? He will lead you and He will surely lead you to the place where He promised you.
Just trust Him and tell Him that you love Him. For He loves you very much.
God bless you.