Need advise for a past sin!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Acr96

Member
Nov 11, 2015
99
0
0
I really need some advice. I cheated on test a year ago in a college math class. Not to justify it but the teacher was really good about helping. She would let people fix the problems they missed so they would pass, and on the day of the test she left me alone in the room because she had a meeting to attend. She told me to just leave the test on her desk when I was finished. Also, I have now changed my major and no longer need that class. I feel so guilty about. Do I need to confess this to her in order to right my wrong. I'm also afraid now I'm living in sin because I can confess it to her, but I'm scared she may turn me into the Dean. Need help please!
 
If you know Jesus personally, then the Holy Spirit will lead you to the right decision. This is a great opportunity to share Jesus's love, forgiveness, compassion and forbearance to the teacher. You can explain how you have been convicted by the Holy Spirit to apologize for this mistake. Ask her forgiveness. Then forgive yourself. Jesus will always guide you to do the right thing. I'll be praying for you. :)