They're only numbers.. don't read too much into them.![]()
One never knows. Joseph saw numbers in his dreams and they meant something. Therefore it would depend on the context. If you are an accountant, you could be seeing repetitive numbers daily.hi I have been seeing repetitive numbers for 2 years and want to know what they mean
hi I have been seeing repetitive numbers for 2 years and want to know what they mean
I'm sure you have asked GOD to give you understanding of what It Is,pray In tongues In your alone time and pray that GOD gives you understanding.hi I have been seeing repetitive numbers for 2 years and want to know what they mean
this wouldn't be the same person who has made 3 or 4 threads now where they ask about seeing a certain number over and over?
last number was 7...so I said I see that number often myself
I remember when I was 44..........![]()
I would give my ---- ---- to be 44 again HAH.............getting old sucks.......I have a feeling I might just slap Adam and ask him what he was thinking........and then repent....!
hi I have been seeing repetitive numbers for 2 years and want to know what they mean
hi I have been seeing repetitive numbers for 2 years and want to know what they mean
I would lean towards the spirit dynamic.Do you mean you see numbers from a spiritual viewpoint or literally? You haven't clarified your question.
Seeing anything repetitively from a psychiatric point of view usually means your mind is either hallucinating, or that you are very distressed / upset /worrying about something. Usually stressors such as a relationship break up, money problems, work, insomnia etc can cause hallucinations. They are also caused by things such as alcohol, drugs, new medication/s, polypharmacy (too many medicines taken together that counteract one another), medical conditions and many other things.
I'd suggest strongly seeing your general doctor first for a complete check up, then get a referral to an ophthalmologist.