need encouragement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

twinsmommy

Hey.. Im new to this site. I am just trying to figure some things out in life. I am newly single... Just had b/g twins 11 weeks ago... Me and my bf broke up because of many different things. I know it was wrong to have babies outta wedlock, but it happened. Now, I am left all alone to raise twins, along with my other three kids. Things are getting really depressing. I am missing my bf terribly and babies cry all evening.. I am about to go back to work full time next saturday and have no idea how I will cope with all this stress.. I have been praying for God to help me. I am so lonely, relly hard to find time to talk to adults with babies crying all the time and all i want to do is cry.. Hes out there enjoying his life and im stressed raising his babies alone. I just dont know how ima do this...

I

intercessorginger

What is impossible with man....is possible with God, and you really need him right now. Just let him know what you just told us here..ask the Lord to be your strenth. The Strenth of you life and your partner right now. You can't do it alone...but you CAN do it with Christ.!

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Php 4:13

J

Jordache

First, way to go giving birth to two healthy babies. You are strong. Second, good job for get in out of a bad relationship. Third, work could be a good distraction from stress. And remember, there are probably adults there to connect with. Last, if he's not willing to fork over the cash for the babies her helped make, then get legal. Go to the self-help section of your local courthouse.

P

piper27

Omi! Who do you have for support? do you have a family or church family that can help you? I will pray for you, this is a lot to handle by yourself. Bless you! Keep your mind on Jesus -- blessings.

P

psychomom

Congrats on the beautiful babies, and the other children.
What a blessing, though it certainly is hard while they're young.
We have raised six children, and I spent too much time wishing for when they were older...
I pray you will be given joy in raising your little ones, my friend. :)

As to that 'outta wedlock' business, we are not your judge, and if Christ is your Judge, you're in fine shape.
We do our level best in Jesus to walk closely with Him, and when we stumble we have an Advocate with the Father always pleading for us. (1Jn 2:1; Heb. 7:25)
We are just here to love you. :)

Never mind what 'he' is doing, beloved of your Father. :)
(unless you want to 'get legal', as Jordache so succinctly put it. :) )

Just fix your eyes on Jesus. ♥
Find your strength and your peace there.
Live just this day today. (not next week, or next month, or next year...)
These are things I wish I had been able to do when our kiddos were small. (see my screen name? lol)
The time goes by soooo quickly, though right now it might not seem that way.
Find a church where you can be loved and ministered to, and when the Lord has strengthened you with His unending love for you,
you can do the same for someone else. :)

You and your lovely children are in my prayers this day. ♥
-ellie

T

twinsmommy

Thanks for all the prayers. I really wish me and the twins dad could work things out because i really love him and Iknow the babies need their dad. However, he has two kids with his ex and she's doing everything in her power to keep him from coming to my house with their kids and it has caused alot of issues. She has power over him because he owes her back child support and since hes not making much money right now, he bows down to her fearing she will take him back to court. He says he cant keep both of us happy. I thought that was crazy being he divorced her and they aren't interested in being together. She's jealous that he was happy with me and she done everything she could til I couldn't take it anymore. Now, im about to go back to work and move on without him. It's gonna be hard, but with Gods help, I will get through. I miss us as a family sooooo much!! But obviously he didn't value it as much being he let her cause these issues.. Thanks!

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Thanks for all the prayers. I really wish me and the twins dad could work things out because i really love him and Iknow the babies need their dad. However, he has two kids with his ex and she's doing everything in her power to keep him from coming to my house with their kids and it has caused alot of issues. She has power over him because he owes her back child support and since hes not making much money right now, he bows down to her fearing she will take him back to court. He says he cant keep both of us happy. I thought that was crazy being he divorced her and they aren't interested in being together. She's jealous that he was happy with me and she done everything she could til I couldn't take it anymore. Now, im about to go back to work and move on without him. It's gonna be hard, but with Gods help, I will get through. I miss us as a family sooooo much!! But obviously he didn't value it as much being he let her cause these issues.. Thanks!

Are you sure you want this guy in your life? He takes no responsibility and disrespects you and his previous gf. I agree with Jordache's post. A job can save your sanity (plus provide an income)....as long as you find good daycare for your children. I don't think he's going to be able to help financially because he doesn't work. But when he does work, the government can ensure that some of his pay will go to help his children. It could be like having another child around...an adult child, which can be a lot harder to cope with than children.

Praying for you....lean on Christ and go to Him for wisdom and direction :).

Nov 25, 2012
Christ is there for us all and ready to help us through any situation. Trust in Him and he will guide you. Remember the Lords Prayer. He will Give us this day our daily bread to help strengthen you each day!

C

canole1983

Keep praying! I know first hand that God will get through any situation.

Congrats on your twins! And don't be afraid to ask any family or friends for help.

D

DRNFINO

Jesus will never leave you or fail you; I pray that you will gain strength and feel the comfort of GOD's love. He is only a prayer away.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for you and your twins :)

S

Stephen

Praying for you and your children. I hope if your not connected to a Biblically sound church you do so now. You will benefit from the counsel of Believers who have been where you are and have learned to surrender all to Him.