need friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GabrielEd

idk if this is the right place to be asking for friends, but im feeling lonley and i need someone to talk to. My name's Gabriel Prenkaj, feel free to pm me.

(if this post is irrelavant to the thread feel free to remove it):giggle:

Jun 14, 2021
idk if this is the right place to be asking for friends, but im feeling lonley and i need someone to talk to. My name's Gabriel Prenkaj, feel free to pm me.

my name is Josh I'm also looking for friends, and I am also looking for friends. So, hi.

Kloe

Sep 7, 2021

Hi Gabriel! I'm always free to chat if you want!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Hi Gab, i like friends of all ages.. Feel free to msg.. but I'm also praying God will lead you to Godly people here. There are many who would be willing to not only be friends, but also help lead you to closer Christ(y).

G

GabrielEd

my name is Josh I'm also looking for friends, and I am also looking for friends. So, hi.
Hey Josh, nice to meet you! I'm sorry for responding late, I got carried away with some daily stuff.
I hope you are doing well😊

Nov 13, 2021
i am not a man but a girl and yes i am enjoying my after noon

Nov 13, 2021

hi you can message any time you feel bro

Nov 13, 2021
And your not alone i wouid like some friends to this a christian teen girl taiking to you wouid you like to be friends with me?:cool: