Need Help, but no one would believe this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Somberstricken
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Somberstricken

Guest
Hi, this is my very first time on a community type forum where I've ever posted anything so please bare with me. I felt compelled to come here in hopes to find help without being mocked or thinking what I'm about to reveal is "crazy". I've tried and tried to find something online that shows where someone else has had a similar experience to my husband, but everything is visions or dreams I believe when it comes to anything supernatural, especially when its also spiritual, people immediately judge and think its religious hysteria. Let me just cut to the point. My husband and I are nearly 30 yrs old and have been together for 10 yrs. He was the one who showed me that God wasn't a weird or taboo subject. I was only 18 and I was like teen/adults and wanted to have fun. Through him and his guidance I became close to God and completely changed my mindset. We have been deeply in love, we lost our virginity to each other and have been one in the same ever since. He is very smart, has a strong will, a great worker, a wonderful father, and definitely not a liar. He would tell me stories over the years, terrifying stories of things following him, ghostly woman chasing him at night calling out his name. I was chilled to the bone when he revealed this thing he's silently been dealing with. As the years went on he started seeing more and more terrible images, its hard to believe and yes I had my doubts but when I would walk into a room and see him pale and eyes watering I knew something was wrong. It started being a constant thing he would see the kids running across the room, not out of the corner of his eye but he would SEE them, and then they would really be in a completely different part of the house. Once when were asleep in bed, he suddenly woke up rolled over and looked at the mirror next to his side of the bed and saw me sitting up in the bed smiling at him with a huge creepy smile he turned to see me still asleep laying in the bed. I then began noticing as soon as he would see something and I would try and look to see for myself and I would see like a door move or a curtain blow, like something just left the room. The worst by then was when he saw himself in our bedroom, then his back started burning so I checked it and found scratches all down his back. I was standing right there and they were in places that would've been difficult for him to reach his self. We actually even called a paranormal agency and they were very interested but for some reason my husband had a change of heart, like he was scared into not letting them come. Things got hard for our family and my husband lost his job and went through depression, ans there was this dark feeling of dread over all of us. Then one night a big moth flies into the house and just hovers in front of us like its staring at us. I know it sounds stupid but it was so strange. We would try to wave our hands to motion it out of the house and it would shoot to another part of the living room lightning quick and continue the watching position eyes glowing red.View attachment 93302 The next morning I woke up to our daughter screaming, our living was on fire! I managed to get us out just in time and couldn't get our neighbor to answer the door so we could call for help, we lost our house and everything we owed. We had to run to several different houses b4 someone would finally open the door. That was just in the summer of 2013. We now rent a lovely place at the beginning of this year we were blessed with our 3rd child we now have one girl and two boys, i dont involve them in any of this, but sometimes they come to me seeing strange things but for awhile we thought the supernatural things had gone with our house, at least that's what I thought. My husband is now in complete terror or something that happened recently, his eyes well up and I've never seen him so scared. Let me add this before I continue. My husband lost his faith, which broke my heart, through the bad years we had. I try to help him remember all the good, our children are God miracles, there are countless times we've been in terrible situations, that somehow we came out unscathed. Our truck lost control on a frozen road of the cliff of a mountain, we went spinning out of control towards an 100ft drop, but when it got to the edge it miraculously stopped. I know our Lord is so good but I think my husband has lost his way. That's why I think he's vulnerable to demons or Satan. As I said before my husband is terrified of something, what is it? Well, he can't tell me. He gets pains in his chest and fears for me and our childrens lives. All he's been able to tell me is "the devil is real and I am powerless against him. He holds the strings and now I know true fear." He won't....can't tell be what happened to him. We were all asleep and he was awoke by something he can't explain. I try to ask but I know he really can't tell me. I know it sounds insane but if u knew my husband you would know what a selfless man he is, I've never seen anyone like him. When I was in labor as is the case with every woman, I couldn't eat, I wasn't aloud to until the baby was born. My husband would never leave my side, he wouldn't eat or drink until I could. He is disabled from a fall he had putting guttering up on a roof 30ft high, and fell off an extension latter when he was only 21. He is not supposed to work construction bc his ankle is very messed up. He had to support us so he works doing anything physical he has to and comes home in agonizing pain everyday without any pain medicine. he doesn't take anything he might get addicted to and that is very hard for someone in great pain as some of you may know. His ankle is swole to the size of a pool ball. I'm sorry this is so long but I felt I had to convince anyone who reads this that, we are dealing with something real. If there is anyone out there who really believes me and has any advice or knows what I can do to stop his torment please let me know.View attachment 93301 P.s. He says is wasn't a demon, it was the devil and he is not crazy he's hurting and I fully believe him he is a genuine person and I don't think it was possession. The devil was doing something terrible I think to me or the children to show my husband he's powerless bc the devil knows my husband would die for us. Its just torture, he cant even explain to me what this devil/demon looks like but he says its not what you would imagine. I say "how do u know it wasnt a demon "he said "you know how you just know something? I just know." this is the only chat area that seemed like it might be relevant, so please help us. Thanks guys God bless
this my husband with our 7 month old son. View attachment 93305