1
11daisy
Guest
We always have been so close more than my other 2 children because of sharing the Lord. First of all I told him no one has ever came to me about him and he calls me a liar, and says i'd take it to my grave.I'm so upset, I don't know what to do. I told him I can't keep going through this, and haven't talked to him for 3 days, because we always end up arguing because he brings it up that people are using me to tell them things about him. I don't know what to do because I'm afraid for his life and what he is capable of doing. He doesn't believe that he is sick either. He makes threats to other people about his business succeeding and theirs will fall. please does anyone have any input on this!! I'm desprite. I love him so much and he loves the Lord with all his heart. please write thanks 11daisy