NEED HELP?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joidevivre

Senior Member
Jul 15, 2014
3,838
272
83
I am so sad – John 14 : 27
I feel like I’m not a productive Christian – John 15:4
I have sinned – Ps. 51:1
I am worried – Matt. 6:25 – 34
I’m in danger and afraid – Ps. 91: 1-15
God seems so far away from me – Ps. 139: 5 and 7-10
My faith is not strong – Heb. 11:1
I’m lonely and fearful – Ps. 23
I am bitter and critical – I Cor. 13: 4-5 Col. 3:12-15
I need peace and rest – Matt. 11:28 Ex. 33:14
Does God really accept me all the time? - Rom. 8:1, 33-34, 38-39
I’m afraid to travel – Ps. 121: 7-8
I don’t know if I can do this – Joshua 1:9
I can’t get along with someone – Ro. 12:5, 14.
I can’t shake my depression – Ps. 27:13-14
My mother and father always let me down – Ps. 27:10
I have no money for what I need – Ps. 37:4, 25
People have been unkind to me – John 16:33
I get discouraged seeing no results from my work – Ps. 126: 6
I am dealing with fears – Ps. 34:7, Ps. 121:5
I feel weak – Isa. 40:31 II Cor. 12:9
I am concerned about my children- Isa. 44:3
I just don’t feel “good” enough as a Christian in the eyes of God - Isa. 61:10
I just can’t bear this – Ps. 30:5
I want to make sure I will take the right path – Isa. 48:17, Jere. 29:11, Ps. 138:8
I’m so hurt – Ps. 147:3