Need help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dna454
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dna454

Guest
hello everyone I got some questions and need help....
First question is porn computer altered?
Second question is lesbianism real in America?
Third question is why do so many beautiful women do so much heinous crimes against themselves?
BtW I am 25 and am a porn addict... That's just what I am and I am trying to strengthen my resolve but I need
to know the world that I live in... I need help from anyone that has lived...
 
Umm, lesbianism is real in every region of the world..lol.. :) I don't quite know what you mean by "is porn computer altered." If you mean is it airbrushed to look better, than no, most likely it isnt. Some women just don't like how they look, or feel, so they hurt themselves to take away that pain.. hope this helps..lol
 
What do you mean by 'porn computer altered'?

And women get into porn, often because they experience physical and/or sexual abuse as a child or teen. So they are just continuing the pattern of abuse into their adult life.
Also, through the internet and what not i think even girl who were not abused see porn as glamorous. And since sex is becoming more and more common at younger ages, they see a way to be popular, and get paid to have sex. But once they get in many times they are trapped and don't see a way out when they realize it's not as glamorous as they thought it to be.
There are ministries, though, that help people in porn that want out to get out. There have even been some well known porn stars get out and get saved through these ministries.
 
Past abuse definitely ties in for the victims to have sexual addictions. But I think it'd be a bit too much to say every one who's into porn had been victims. It all comes down to curiosity and experience.

In America, it's becoming socially acceptable to be open about sexual orientation, so there are plenty of gays and lesbians. Worldwide there's homosexuals, just that some countries accept it and others do not.
 
As long as you are young those hormones would lead you to "experiment" the sex of your choice but be aware sex depends on your WILL and part of it is connected with sin (missing the target God meant for us, believers).

I cannot say about the choices of others, particularly about lesbianism. My concern would be around my bias and personal choices.
 
Yes, lesbianism is real in America.
Is internet porn altered?........probably so for a lot of it......you can never totally believe anything you see on the internet.
I am sorry that you have this addiction. My first husband, had this problem. And it led to so much more destruction in our marriage. It got BAD!
Pornography is just satans best weapon it seems, for some. You CAN stop this behavior though. You need to pray and get into the word of God and study! These things will help......but talking with a pastor or a Christian someone, will help you too. I hope that you seek help beacuse I know someone close to me, that though they are saved, they still have struggles of guilt with the porn troubles they once had. I'll pray for you. I hope you can seek help and grow in the Lord!
God Bless!
 
JustAnotherUser;bt11919 said:
Past abuse definitely ties in for the victims to have sexual addictions. But I think it'd be a bit too much to say every one who's into porn had been victims. It all comes down to curiosity and experience.

In America, it's becoming socially acceptable to be open about sexual orientation, so there are plenty of gays and lesbians. Worldwide there's homosexuals, just that some countries accept it and others do not.

And women get into porn, often because they experience physical and/or sexual abuse as a child or teen.
Also, through the internet and what not i think even girls who were not abused see porn as glamorous. And since sex is becoming more and more common at younger ages, they see a way to be popular, and get paid to have sex.

I actually did not say 'everyone'. *poke
 
If your real interest is in changing your lifestyle, then seek God: "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." (Heb. 11:6)

When you know what is right, and you find yourself doing wrong you must change your mind (your heart/desire) and follow right(eousness) - that's called 'repenting':
Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent,you too will all perish.” (Luke 13:1-5)

Once you have repented, you will come to realize that there is no hope outside of Jesus Christ - then, read Acts chapters 2-8, and do just what those did who came to the same realization. And be saved.
 
If you are really "strengthening your resolve" - forget trying to get more information about porn.

That's no way to drop it from your mind.
 
Alright thanks everyone. Although I know the obvious I guess I still don't understand why money should be a factor into porn. You can get the same money working and doing a good job. Also what I mean about computer altered is that maybe the girls are altered through computer like their; facial expressions, their bodies, their actions, maybe they don't really do anything excessive it just looks that way cause they had a green dummy or something. I don't need to know this. Then I will continue on my journey of penance...
 
Wait I need to know this... and also facial features so that a girl walking in the city wont be recognized...
 
" Yes u can break the yoke of porn by fasting and prayer, how? It makes u to become red hot like a heated iron and u break the yoke of porn off from ur neck (Isaiah 58), Our gracious Lord Jesus says in Matt 17:21 that this kind of porn demon can only be destroyed or drviven by prayer and fasting.
For bodily exercise profiteth little : but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come .1 Timothy 4 verse 8. (Theme of the November Month)
thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone. I have concluded that as a human individual I fall to temptation every now and then. So porn was my evil but the problem is that it was people. So I am not gonna watch because it is full of people, patriots, comrades. Also now I have a reason why I wont watch. Because it is full of people. I am sharing this with everyone because you guys cared enough to read this. And I am a Christian I am just on journey and this is the end of the pornography chapter in my life. Also I don't what to think about homosexualism so I will leave that to later in my life. BTW I am a Christian that wanted to understand his evil. And I will continue on my journey penance.
 
I don't know what to think about homosexualism.*
journey of penance*
and I am just on journey*
......
mistakes sorry rushed
 
Btw I wrote this because I screwed up and didn't come up with any descent abreactions so I tried to make the most out of it and ask for info. Well I eventually came up with what I put on the top and that's it. Thank you...
 
Okay since we are all christians here I am gonna share a little more. Okay so its been a while and life has happened. I mean time has kept going. Okay so I am reading the Aryan Christ by Richard Noll. Its about the life of Carl Jung. Okay so Carl Jung talks about the anima and the animus. I have used the anima to understand evil or my evil. Because the animus can do anything. So what I have evoked from my anima is self preservation and the need to be happy. And a need to help out. But in regards to evil my anima will do evil to self preserve or to be happy. Not that evil is the goal but to be happy and safe. Who I am though is someone that wants to understand evil and so I put myself in situations that put me at the threshold of committing evil acts and sometimes walking through that door. The whole thing is a venture and the goal is understanding. Also if any Normans want to know the biggest reason of my sinning is lack of guidance and not a fall into temptation. I mean I do but for the sake of understanding with perks. I am going to start reading a lot of philosophy books. I just started.
 
DNA Have you ever seen those animal trainers with the elephants, lions, and alligators well your trying to attempt to train one of the three. The outcome that I have seen from these types are not always in favor of the trainer, a man sticks his head in alligators mouth and well I give you that one. But then there is the gentle giant the elephant so big so powerful could do anything he wanted but would never hurt a fly or would he? Now in comes the lion you fed him you tamed him now he wants what he wants when he wants it and you refuse to give it to him, no hands or death you pick because once the light has been turned on in a world of savage-try who is going to turn off. Christ cannot help you if you willingly accept evil for pleasure the choice is yours the decision is yours I pray you choose correctly regardless of your reasoning. Psalm

7:2 O LORD my God, in You I have taken refuge; Save me from all those who pursue me, and deliver me, 2Or he will tear my soul like a lion, Dragging me away, while there is none to deliver.
 
Okay everybody I have made a breakthrough. I have come to the conclusion that my inner man is not the guy for the job. I was trying to evoke something in him to fight. But he never did anything except tell me to stop for the sake of self preservation. So I wont leave it up to him. I will keep trying to evoke but my answer will be I am the right one for the job not him. Because he is not clairvoyant and is limited. I also am not clairvoyant but I adhere to beliefs.
 
Okay everybody new breakthrough. I am a sinner. And I have a defect. I want to understand evil. I have done evil. And I see me. I see me before, after when I am far from it and close to it. I wanted to understand evil and all I see is me. But I am not evil. Even though I have transgressed against God's law. What I am saying is that I wanted to understand and all I understand is me. So another way I look at it is that if you want to understand evil just understand yourself. Because that is what is at the other side. The way I see evil is that evil is a transgression against God's law. Like crossing a red light is a transgression against the law of motor vehicles. So if you cross the red light you are evil. You are still you but evil. You don't feel the difference. So doing evil to me is like being yourself there is no difference to me. The only difference is that when I sin I break God's law. Next question is what does God want. Those he want a world without sin or does he want a select few that will be perfect for his new earth. If God wants a world without sin then it is imperative that the city immediately forms ways to allow an individual to live a fulfilled life without ever committing sin. If God is looking for a few individuals in the centuries then it doesn't matter if there is evil in the world. The select few will be chosen because they have something innate that allows them to be chosen. As opposed to me that my life can be perfect and I would still sin to understand. Who I am is the problem. The fact that I want to understand evil impels me to come up with different approaches. The first one made me sin. The second one will be to read books. Although I am here in my ground zero I don't see much depth to evil other than my own reflection. So I am going to read and find out what God wants.
 
Also I believe that I am limited and I only go so far. And after a certain point I need guidance or an intervention to stop me from doing evil. Because my rationality only goes so far. So I believe that sometimes I need saving from myself because I am limited.