**NEED HELP__WHAT IS A GOOD WORKBOOK FOR BIBLE STUDYING ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Is there a website, Bible Study Book, Video, that would take me more in depth about Jesus and his walk. I need something that will be easy to understand.
In the day and age in which we live you will need to be extremely careful as to where you turn for help.

The Bible is it's own workbook, so forget about a workbook. And forget about "easy". Nothing worthwhile is easy.

Therefore I will recommend that you go to Bible Hub [https://biblehub.com] and then select the verse(s) you need to explore. It has a wealth of resources. But first ask the Lord to keep you from erroneous ideas, and lead you into all truth. It is God the Holy Spirit who is the Divine Teacher, but He demands workmen to mine His Word, and rightly divide or interpret the Word of Truth.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Hello @Pickles2021, when I was a new believer, a number of the teachers on Christian radio were very helpful to me as I sought to grow in the knowledge and understanding of God, His word, and the Christian faith. You can still listen to Christian radio, of course, but now we have the Internet, and those same programs (and many others) are available for listening 24/7 now :)

Here are four of my favorites (teaching programs that I listened to 34 years ago, and that I still listen to today). The daily broadcasts/podcasts run in length from about 12 minutes (Elisabeth Elliot) to about 50 minutes (Dr. John MacArthur).

Renewing Your Mind - Dr. R. C. Sproul (+ other Ligonier teaching fellows)

Grace to You - Dr. John MacArthur

Insight for Living - Dr. Chuck Swindoll

Gateway to Joy - Missionary/author Elisabeth Elliot

God bless you!

~Deut

You said,
"When I was a new believer.. Christian radio was very helpful."
- I agree.
It helped me..during the early days of spiritual journey.
- 1970's
As you mentioned, many teaching programs are 'available on the internet..24/7' nowadays.
---
Elizabeth Elliot
- Reminds..the book.
'Through Gates of Splendor'

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
I am the same and want something easy to understand as the bible itself can be hard to decipher.
When I first got into studying the bible by myself, I looked up bible study online and wanted a site that offered question and answer sheets that you could print up. It's free-bible-study-online.com. Also a simple and easy to understand study I ordered on Amazon is
Self study Bible Course by Derek Prince you can order on Amazon. There are 14 studies that explore God's word. You use a bible to look up and find answers to the questions asked in the book.
Good post.
---
You mentioned..
'Self Study Bible Course'
- Derek Prince
Excellent 'basic/foundational' study course.