Need prayer for my daughter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Quiettime

Oct 15, 2017
Need prayer for my daughter

This is my first time posting. My heart is breaking... really need prayer for my 17 year old daughter who is drifting further and further away from God and fully embracing the secular mindset. She is being so brainwashed by the world and against God and particularly Christians. She no longer goes to church or reads the Bible. She is a completely different person. She is " a good kid" in that she does well in school no drinking, but her values are gone...all of her friends are sexuality active, and all about the world. She really needs prayer. All of the music tv shows youtube videos pull her away God and toward sin. Please pray for these bad influences to be removed from her life and for God to speak to her heart. Thank you

Z

Zi

We live in the world so it's impossible for those things to just be removed. She needs a different appetite and to know why those don't benefit. Eternally, nothing here will benefit except what's done for the kingdom of God. Hopefully she's one that refuses to waste time.

That's my prayer for her.

Jenizona

Aug 8, 2015
I want to encourage you, Quiettime... part of what your daughter is going through is normal, it sounds like. And I don't think we can ever totally remove the bad influences of the world... I'll pray that you and your daughter can still talk about important subjects, so that she knows you are there for her, and that unconditional love from her mother and God are the anchors that will get her through the turbulent waters. <3 Praying that the lines of communication will stay open between you and her.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Pr 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Will continue to lift your daughter up in prayer to the Lord.