Need prayer for my health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 31, 2016
I usually worry about everyone else, make sure they are happy, healthy and get well when they are sick. I rarely take time to take care of myself. I have stomach and gallbladder problems and lately my heart seems at risk, I wake up scared, heart pounding, feeling warm and short of breath, I calm myself down and little by little I feel better but I need to go back to the doctor and I pray everything is ok. I know I need to lose weight, eat healthy and exercise. I want to live.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
May God pour out healing for your body and spirit. Do not fear, God has you in the palm of His hand, and nothing can remove you. May strength be returned and joy fill your heart. In the name of our great physician and savior, Jesus Christ.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I usually worry about everyone else, make sure they are happy, healthy and get well when they are sick. I rarely take time to take care of myself. I have stomach and gallbladder problems and lately my heart seems at risk, I wake up scared, heart pounding, feeling warm and short of breath, I calm myself down and little by little I feel better but I need to go back to the doctor and I pray everything is ok. I know I need to lose weight, eat healthy and exercise. I want to live.
Hi sweet sister...I have just come out off and still going through some issues with my health , and I understand your fear of the unknown...But for now sister , give it all to God , He will give you His peace that surpasses all your understanding , let go and let God , this is what I done and He truly got me through those darkest hours , and He will do the same for you , and when you do , you will not be living in fear , before you know it , these days will be behind you...xox...

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for your health, sister.

A warning if you choose a low fat diet...you may lose your gallbladder. I did anyway. I guess it's a case of 'use it or lose it'. I changed over to low carb diet which has been great. I'm losing weight and my hormones are coming back into balance. There are lots of web sites with real doctors promoting the low carb, healthy fats way of eating.

As my hormones are coming back into balance, I'm slowly losing weight, and my moods and my sleep are improving, I'm feeling rather healthy for the first time in decades.

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
Hello Brokennlost, on my prayer list. Listen & follow your Doctors orders.

Scripture I found comfort in, during a health challenge,

Isa 53:
3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Matt 8:
16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

I would also recomend partaking in Communion.

Vine's Expository Dictionary of NT Words: Communion

A — 1: κοινωνία
(Strong's #2842 — Noun Feminine — koinonia — koy-nohn-ee'-ah )

Fellowship manifested in acts, the practical effects of fellowship with God, wrought by the Holy Spirit in the lives of believers as the outcome of faith, Philemon 1:6. God Bless....

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your health condition, friend. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His comfort and strength. Remember that He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May He prove Himself your healer and sustainer in many tangible ways. Grace and peace to you!

Feb 14, 2018
Praying for you. Lord, please put your healing hand on our sister. Please take this fear and worry from her body. Comfort her during this time, may she turn to you and put her mind and body in your hands. In Jesus name, amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer and seek your healing upon Brokenlost. Please heal and bless with good health, in Jesus loving name, Amen!